Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you keep digging your own hole and digging deeper and deeper and there is no end to this. Why don't you admit that you screwed up and apologize for wasting my time?
BTW, watch your language on this public
you keep digging your own hole and digging deeper and deeper and there is no end to this. Why don't you admit that you screwed up and apologize for wasting my time?
BTW, watch your language on this public forum.
Yeah, Nate will throw a fit and kick you off the Tesla motor club chat room which is kind of a bogus chat room anyway. Just pummle him with kind words.

• Disagree
Reactions: nate704
I didn't guess $hit, I took the OP's word for it. Could the OP be a lying sack of crap troll? Yes, but that isn't what people are saying / complaining about... they are calling her a Karen because they think this type of delivery is perfectly acceptable for the privilege of being allowed to own a Tesla.

Keith
When someone is disagreeing with you, that person becomes a troll and get cancelled. right? lol :cool:

Oh crap, I just realized I got sucked in by a troll... not the OP, nate704 is either a troll or clinically insane. I am betting on troll.

Keith
Sorry. Keith. you didn't get sucked in. you volunteered to become a part of alternate reality that the majority disagrees with. As far as I remember, I am on the Tesla forum calling out those people who want to spread fear and incorrect information as the majority opinion, which is clearly false, and I am correcting them one by one while those "trolls" gang up on me like *itches LOL :cool:
not my first rodeo with you, keyboard warriors~

Reactions: Dcam
BTW, watch your language on this public forum.
Hey guys, I seen other people on TMC sharing their negative Tesla experiences, shouldn’t you be all over this site fighting all the criticisms like a good Tesla superhero?

Hey guys, I seen other people on TMC sharing their negative Tesla experiences, shouldn’t you be all over this site fighting all the criticisms like a good Tesla superhero?
again and again I'm not defending Tesla's wrong doings. I am calling YOU out for misleading people into thinking that Tesla delivers all vehicles with spider webs and dirty dashboard.
Would you want some warm milk to calm you down?:cool:

I’ve lived the other dealership models service centers and the hell that go along with that, I was hoping Tesla was something different, and it’s not.
What makes you Tesla will be different? They use the same Techs from same schools, use the same flat rate pay which will cause this mess because time is more valuable than quality to them. but again, the majority Tesla deliveries go without major issues.

I am trying to change nothing. You had bad experience, and I am sorry to hear that, but that doesn't apply to the majority Tesla owners.
I’ve had repeated bad experiences with the West Las Vegas Tesla service center. The staff constantly turns over, the service writers are clueless about the product, the technicians do shotty work, and you can’t change any of that. In addition while sitting in the waiting room, one will hear several different perspectives on how horrible the service is at the West Las Vegas Service Center in Nevada.

I’ve had repeated bad experiences with the West Las Vegas Tesla service center. The staff constantly turns over, the service writers are clueless about the product, the technicians do shotty work, and you can’t change any of that. In addition while sitting in the waiting room, one will hear several different perspectives on how horrible the service is at the West Las Vegas Service Center in Nevada.
Since Tesla is vertically integrated, you should escalate this issues with higher chain of command in Tesla corporate. Luckily, my service center, Tyco Rd. Virginia has been really responsive and quick to address the issues with quick turn around. I was in for off centered steering with 1500 miles, and they did the 4 wheel alignment while I was waiting and I was out on my way home in 1.5 hours with no charge. Hopefully, the other centers will do the same thing across the country soon.

I am trying to change nothing. You had bad experience, and I am sorry to hear that, but that doesn't apply to the majority Tesla owners.
I just don’t see where the OP said or even implied that this issue applies to the majority of Teslas or Tesla SCs. They made it clear it was their experience and suggested everyone look over the car when taking delivery. These are all anecdotal accounts which totally fine. Even if we had actual statistics on this type of thing, I still think first-hand experiences add useful qualitative data.

If what happened to us happened while we were 2k miles away in Oregon it would suck sure. But I can't blame Tesla. Sure, I can and pout and be a child about it. But what does that do?
I mean I see brand new mercedes and bmw's dead in the water on the freeway. So it can happen to anybody.

Close your eyes, take a deep breath. Breathe and count to 3.
As long as my family is safe and healthy that's the most important.
Second, what am I going to do about this situation and how is it going to get resolved?

I can't imagine what I'd have to do if they said my battery will be replaced in like a month. Luckily I'm at home and don't need to drive 1 car everyday but at least they gave me a loaner. And its not like half of the Tesla's out there has battery failures. But to everyone else's point, their customer service needs an overhaul.
And I still have no idea what's going to happen in a few days. What if they say, "Actually, we thought we put your order in but we didn't. So, it's going to be a few more weeks....."
Maybe I'll ask for a manager and do my best to demand a Tesla loaner? Who knows

They just need to get a chik fil a manager to teach them

They just need to get a chik fil a manager to teach them

Sorry to hear that, hope they fix it soon. Speaking about Lexus. One time I had a loaner but the next morning the loaner won’t start. I called the dealer and told them the car won’t start and I have a meeting coming up in the office. The service manager apologized and said no problem we‘ll bring a new loaner and battery. They are around 25 miles away, the tech arrived within 20 mins, he must be speeding! I am totally impressed by them. The owner is well known here and he wrote a book Customers for Life explaining how he keeps his customers.

Regardless of price and buyer expectations, how much would it cost Tesla to perform a REAL PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) and fix the LOW HANGING FRUIT issues. As a minimum it should be properly detailed and free of dust, smudges, etc. Now having said that my plan is to give the car a pretty good once over and DOCUMENT any GLARING issues with Tesla rep with photographic evidence, make my 165 mile drive home and then go over the car with a fellow Tesla owner with the eye of a forensics expert and former Tesla owner. When I took delivery of VIN 26K back in July 2020 I did the same thing. My local service center went ABOVE and BEYOND to correct every issue I identified. Someone is going to get a fabulous used Model Y.

Having said that a friend recently took delivery of a BLACK PMY and instructed the Delivery Center NOT TO TOUCH IT. Deliver it as it came off the truck. He did his own PDI and was surprised how nice his Y was and only had a few small items he asked his local Service Center to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.