Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I opt-out of the FSD Beta?

Supcom

Oct 3, 2021
Texas
What’s the point of opting out? Just turn off FSD Beta in the menus. All FSD eligible cars are being transitioned to Vision with 2022.24.5 anyways.
I believe the point of opting out is to receive all of the most recent non-FSD beta functions that are in the current production release. FSD beta releases are several versions behind on those.

What’s the point of opting out? Just turn off FSD Beta in the menus. All FSD eligible cars are being transitioned to Vision with 2022.24.5 anyways.
Two points for me: 1) I don't get any enjoyment from FSD BETA and want the recent non-FSD Beta functions, 2) I save $214.00 a month (soon to go up?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Badwolfev

Lowchrg

Beta Blue-balled
Oct 1, 2021
Irvine, CA
Fair enough, if you’re subbed it doesn’t make sense if you’re not enjoying it.

But for me personally I guess I value the ability to turn on Beta when I’m in the mood to use it and give the new updates a try each release rather than being first to get every little new feature but I get it!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC