Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many owners who reserved Model 3 in 2018 have configured already?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am very excited for you all!! My friend got his 3 late December. He's a spaceX employee so he was able to get one of the first few dozen delivered. Went for a ride the other day. A VERY NICE RIDE. the dark blue looks so good.

I am very excited for you all!! My friend got his 3 late December. He's a spaceX employee so he was able to get one of the first few dozen delivered. Went for a ride the other day. A VERY NICE RIDE. the dark blue looks so good.

We got ours Jan 12, VIN 3097, I'm not a SpaceX or Tesla employee, and blue looks sharp! The only drawback is that my wifey thinks it's hers. OK, it is hers. She lets me drive it sometimes.

After driving and liking the Model 3 that we picked up this past Monday morning, I reserved a second Model 3 on the evening of 2/13. Yesterday evening, about 24 hours later, I had the email to configure.
Do you own or have you owned multiple Model S/X? If you've only owned one S/X, your experience may imply that current Model 3 owners are able to buy additional Model 3s...in other words, an owner of an S or X, who then buys a 3 early using their S/X owner status, then programatically becomes eligible to buy a second early Model 3 since at that point they're a two Tesla owner (an S/X, and a 3). Fascinating. But only relevant if you have only ever owned one S/X!