Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh! wow. Now I got excited. Under my Model X with partial VIN there is such thing "Your estimated delivery date is March 24, 2016 - March 31, 2016.".... until like 15 minutes ago I was able to see estimated delivery only in hidden code as "late March - April"... now it is visible and changed to some time frame. The phrase "late March - April" is gone from the code at all and new phrase showing some dates showed up and not even hidden!
happened to anyone else too?

oh! wow. Now I got excited. Under my Model X with partial VIN there is such thing "Your estimated delivery date is March 24, 2016 - March 31, 2016.".... until like 15 minutes ago I was able to see estimated delivery only in hidden code as "late March - April"... now it is visible and changed to some time frame. The phrase "late March - April" is gone from the code at all and new phrase showing some dates showed up and not even hidden!
happened to anyone else too?

Me!

Your estimated delivery date is March 17, 2016 - March 31, 2016.

Excited? Because i am super excited!

excited.png

Got the same thing on my tesla page too. I'm guessing these cars all entered production a lot earlier than we have been led to believe. I just don't see how it's possible for a car that's just in the "production queue" to be delivered by March 31st since it takes at least a week for QA/inspection.

My DS told me the website wouldn't update as accurately as the Model S--and he was right. Ours still says in the production queue but it's actually done with production and on a truck (or about to be).