Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got all self conscious after seeing my messy setup compared to all the other clean installs. I ordered 1 of the hose management holders and cut it in half. $9 and 5 minutes later and I'm a lot happier. I have exactly 15" between metal garage guides.

Attachments

• 20170303_153723.jpg
    20170303_153723.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 20170303_153544.jpg
    20170303_153544.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 377
Reactions: aesculus
IMG_1219.JPG
Finally finished my Gecko toe installation. Looking good! Thanks to all for your advice. As a reminder, I only had 8.5" of workable space between the garage doors, and I wanted the 24' HPWC, since we have a Model 3 on preorder which will replace the LEAF you see here.

Oh, and I absolutely love my S85. So far, I'm super happy with my decision to go CPO.

Reactions: puzz1ed
View attachment 218803 Finally finished my Gecko toe installation. Looking good! Thanks to all for your advice. As a reminder, I only had 8.5" of workable space between the garage doors, and I wanted the 24' HPWC, since we have a Model 3 on preorder which will replace the LEAF you see here.

Oh, and I absolutely love my S85. So far, I'm super happy with my decision to go CPO.
Looks sharp. Good use of that tiny space between doors.

@Blup85 Yours looks pretty good as is. It looks like you have more room to work with than I have, and the vertical setup has its own advantages.

@kosarfan Whoever discovered the Gecko toes for this purpose and posted about it first here is a lifesaver. The electrician who installed my HPWC says he's never seen a better solution for cord management between garage doors, and he's done a ton of installations here in the D.C./Maryland area.

As some have seen in the 'photo' thread, I use Gecko Toes for my double HPWC installation (single wide door), and they are great for just hanging the cable loops from, also. Much more controlled than a plain hook or putting them all over the HPWC. The cheapest accessory one could find at about $10 on Amazon!