Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need to talk to a Tesla Exec about a purchase problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have built a big fortress around their employees.

Yes, they have, by design it appears to me. You would have better luck trying to go to some social media influencer type and getting them to tweet the CEO. You could trawl through linkedin or something, but getting "an exec" who actually takes this kind of contact is going to be extremely difficult.

Reactions: WyoDude and cwerdna
Good luck! I tried and gave up (in VA too). I had an issue over the summer. Its a long story, but I have no doubt anyone who heard it would say that it should have been resolved. It wasn't even really that hard to fix!

You have thus far not provided any information on your issue. So based on nothing, here is what has been done by others:

Contact the Tesla's legal department, send them your demand letter (with the details) and your contract. Just the lay out facts and no emotion. Tell them what you want in dollars.

If that does not work file a complaint in small claims court, if they do not show up, you win!

I need to resolve a 2023 Model S purchase price issue but cannot get an email for an executive that covers Virginia or any where else. This Model S is replacing my 2015 Model S so I am very experienced with Tesla. Help! An email address, phone number, chat location. They have built a big fortress around their employees.
You just need to go to customer Service in any Service center and talk to a Service advisor.

What is the problem. TMC is your local executive.

The email address is:

[email protected]

They should respond in about 30 days.

Do you have any other email addresses, particularly one for service center issues? The one you posted is for lawsuits.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 7.45.21 PM.png