Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a pic and how do I replace them? Do I need to remove the pillars? TYIA :)
Sorry, no pics, but you will have to remove the pillar trim. Once exposed, you can see how the tweeter fits into the plastic enclosure in the stock set-up. I snapped the stock tweeters out and snapped the Morels in. On the Morels, I had to separate the tweeters from their default enclosures. The only other thing I did was to remove the high filter capacitors, but I could have kept them I suppose.

Did you have to remove the pillar to get access to the tweeters? Thanks.
Yes. It’s been a while so I don’t remember all the details, but it seems like there is a cover or a cap that needs to be opened to gain access to the primary bolt. I also remember something about having to remove the side covers on the dash. Maybe someone else with a better memory or recent experience can comment.

Sorry, no pics, but you will have to remove the pillar trim. Once exposed, you can see how the tweeter fits into the plastic enclosure in the stock set-up. I snapped the stock tweeters out and snapped the Morels in. On the Morels, I had to separate the tweeters from their default enclosures. The only other thing I did was to remove the high filter capacitors, but I could have kept them I suppose.
How to remove the pillars? Also any soldering work would be involved or this method is just plus and play thanks so much for answering my questions :)