Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm on 2018.21.9 and I'm getting ZERO Nags...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mentioned earlier in this thread that my AP2 car has been doing better. I drove 80 miles on Friday and only had a few nags. I drove an AP2.5 car over 120 miles today and probably got the nag over 200 times.

We're going to take both cars or this week for more controlled testing but I'm definitely seeing a difference in the number of nags between the two cars.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
I mentioned earlier in this thread that my AP2 car has been doing better. I drove 80 miles on Friday and only had a few nags. I drove an AP2.5 car over 120 miles today and probably got the nag over 200 times.

We're going to take both cars or this week for more controlled testing but I'm definitely seeing a difference in the number of nags between the two cars.
Very interesting. Perhaps you would benefit from an MCU reboot as another member on this forum had then.

I rebooted about 30 miles into the 120 mile drive. It didn't make any difference. Nags nearly every 20 seconds. :mad:

We have actually driven most of the 375 miles today without autopilot. It's that annoying.
The person who tried it used the complete off option - park the car, hit the power off icon in the service menu and sit there waiting for at least 90 seconds till there is some kind of click sound from the power relay near the glove box where the MCU is, and then power it back on by hitting the brake pedal.

Had the same problems with my S100D This absolutely worked for me

Possible "fix" for the nags

On a side note our X75D with 2018.21.9 works as expected and no nags. There genuinely is an issue with some cars....not the driver as many here love to “tell” you

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I rebooted about 30 miles into the 120 mile drive. It didn't make any difference. Nags nearly every 20 seconds. :mad:
Did you at least try resetting the AS and if needed AP options I’ve been suggesting, but it appears none are willing to do such a simple test?

Reposted here:

Reboot using both scroll wheels, try again. Didn’t work?
Toggle AutoSteer off/on in settings, try again. Didn’t work?
Toggle AutoPilot in settings and try again.

Should be back to normal by now. Let us know which step fixed it for you.​

Did you at least try resetting the AS and if needed AP options I’ve been suggesting, but it appears none are willing to do such a simple test?

Reposted here:

Reboot using both scroll wheels, try again. Didn’t work?
Toggle AutoSteer off/on in settings, try again. Didn’t work?
Toggle AutoPilot in settings and try again.

Should be back to normal by now. Let us know which step fixed it for you.​
I haven't tried all of those steps yet but will try the last step before tomorrow's drive.