Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have already gone through this. To revert back, you simply power down the car, remove the mod hardware then reconnect the harness back to the MCU as it was originally and the car reboots back to the stock settings it was before. I don't think it's flashing anything to the inverter firmware. I think it's just intercepting the CANbus for power instructions to the motors (think man in the middle hack). I have Accel Boost and AP both post purchase and the car went back to normal with both of those still enabled when I had it taken in for service.
I keep reading your post each time I come back here. This has me thinking why they need to use team viewer and what are they so called programming? I got to stop procrastinating and get this done. With over 50k miles no reason to wait. Ok well, there is this buying land and building a home thing.

I keep reading your post each time I come back here. This has me thinking why they need to use team viewer and what are they so called programming? I got to stop procrastinating and get this done. With over 50k miles no reason to wait. Ok well, there is this buying land and building a home thing.
I'm still waiting to Ghost 'Stacey's Mom' on Black Friday. Last year(maybe the year before) they had around $600 off, IIRC

Reactions: Darmie
I'm waiting for hopefully another BF discount as well. How difficult is the install/uninstall? I have read some say that it can be difficult to get to and connect the harness to the MCU.
I think the new or refreshed models is much much harder to get to but I don't think there are any refreshed models that have the 980 motor. I was able to easily access the air cleaner. I need to pull off the panel and see how much work there is to get to and un plug the harness. I'm fairly sure people are highly motivated with a $2,500 purchase in their hands though.

I think the new or refreshed models is much much harder to get to but I don't think there are any refreshed models that have the 980 motor. I was able to easily access the air cleaner. I need to pull off the panel and see how much work there is to get to and un plug the harness. I'm fairly sure people are highly motivated with a $2,500 purchase in their hands though.
I have a 9/2018 build.

i wondered about this as well
I installed the SR Boost on my 05/19 build SR+ a few months ago. My 0-60 dropped from 5.3 to 4.8 on stock tires but after I installed Michelin Pilot Sport 4S on my car the lowest I saw was a 4.687 when charged to 95%. This improvement is noticeable but more noticeable and more importantly the module removed the .02 delay in throttle input which makes the car way more responsive in everyday driving. The torque is truly instant now and makes the car more engaging to drive. It also has a “Drift Mode“ which disables traction, stability control and disables regen (which feels weird). I bought the module so my car would perform better in my local autocross club In San Antonio and have had no regrets in my purchase.

Reactions: Mr X and todd2fst4u
I installed the SR Boost on my 05/19 build SR+ a few months ago. My 0-60 dropped from 5.3 to 4.8 on stock tires but after I installed Michelin Pilot Sport 4S on my car the lowest I saw was a 4.687 when charged to 95%. This improvement is noticeable but more noticeable and more importantly the module removed the .02 delay in throttle input which makes the car way more responsive in everyday driving. The torque is truly instant now and makes the car more engaging to drive. It also has a “Drift Mode“ which disables traction, stability control and disables regen (which feels weird). I bought the module so my car would perform better in my local autocross club In San Antonio and have had no regrets in my purchase.

thats awesome! what about getting updates from tesla or supercharging? i hear many stories about them banning it cause you have a hack in their system

Reactions: Mr X