Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of you who have had ingenext remote in and program your unit, has anyone had success with using bootcamp on mac? I saw someone mention parallels desktop, But not bootcamp.

I have a programming appt tomorrow with them and was planning on using my MacBook Pro to connect the teamviewer session (via bootcamp) and the modules USB that way.

I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as you have it connected to the interwebz and TeamViewer installed. You're booting up into windows so it's just acting as a windows machine.

Anyone install 2022.4 yet? Cars been sitting waiting for the install for almost a week now. Mobile tech almost installed it yesterday, caught him and told him not to install, I'm waiting. He was confused why.
Close one! I think its going to be unlikely there’ll be an issue where that message shows again (update marked “not safe”). It only ever happened once and then they brought out the nice try module to fix it. There’s been dozens and dozens of updates since and no problems. I suspect it would just be another software update for the module if Tesla somehow got that message to show again. Unless they somehow manage to do something else which I think is unlikely based on the way the module works. Also with Elon’s support of unplugged performance and similar companies I don’t think anything dramatic would happen if Tesla chose to once again point out they can see the module with a software update. Of course, they would use it to claim it affects warranty still which is fair enough.

In any case I use the visual ping website to let it tell me as soon as an update is safe. That version is not up yet but hopefully is soon.

Anyone install 2022.4 yet? Cars been sitting waiting for the install for almost a week now. Mobile tech almost installed it yesterday, caught him and told him not to install, I'm waiting. He was confused why.
I'm still waiting myself. I guess you can say the best thing about V11 is you don't have to look at the yellow clock all the time on the nav screen reminding you to do an update. I feel confident that Bizz is correct of .4 being a safe update. Let us know if you do the install.

Oh do tell how this is done?
I do hope you are right about Tesla supporting aftermarket companies. I often use to say, "Friends don't let friends drive stock".
Enter the url here of the safe updates page and it’ll ping you when they update the list. Ingenext really should just email people though. And include an extension cable as standard as mentioned before to easily remove the module.

Can anyone help me out with the auto driver door / trunk / frunk feature?

I got my module installed today (boost sr), power increase is nice, definitely noticable! I am logged into the ingenext 192.168.0.1 page and confirm that it is working as my wipers, ambient lights and battery heating are all working.

I enabled the auto door, accepted the disclaimer, however, the door feature is working like 40% of the time.

Also, when the door does open with this feature, it is not opening enough to unlatch the door, it’s more like a soft open. The latch is still engaged and I need to use the handle to open the door still.

Any ideas how to adjust/fix this?

Thanks

looks like someone got locked out during updating MCU while using Igenext.

Is this common problem? or this report is very rare.
Was this confirmed to be Ingenext? I do not see it actually referenced by name, although I don't know any others that make something like this. If so, was the update version on their safe list? Too many questions. If true, this is the first instance I've read of such a thing. I never update to a version that has not been added to their safe list.

Was this confirmed to be Ingenext? I do not see it actually referenced by name, although I don't know any others that make something like this. If so, was the update version on their safe list? Too many questions. If true, this is the first instance I've read of such a thing. I never update to a version that has not been added to their safe list.
If you read the whole thread on Reddit or was confirmed ignext

What's alarming is the poster thinks Tesla would intentionally lock users out of their cars because a third party module is installed. (That's so dangerous and absurd lol) It's likely the software update had post updates issues (which unfortunately happens with these cars) or failed, and once they gained access and rebooted their car it pulled either the current update again or another minor release.

Hello guys, My friend got his 2022 MYLR with Ryzen and new lithium battery. I was going to help him install the boost 50 module but we're unable to feel/see the lever to unlock the rear seat. How do we lift the seat? Thank you
You probably found out by now but the Model Y does not use the lever to remove the back seat. You give it a good tug up and away from the back. Remember when you put the seat back in to ensure all 3 seatbelt latches are accessible when the seat is reinstalled.

Reactions: ZzzzZ
May be some truth to this. I've been waiting for weeks to install 2022.4 but ingenext still only verifies 2021.44.30.11. No 2022 yet.

1644435153344.png

I confirm it guys, it doesn't work with ryzen at this point,
Thanks for the heads up. Good reason not to pursue the upgrade. I've also seen where the ryzen runs off a high voltage anyway.

May be some truth to this. I've been waiting for weeks to install 2022.4 but ingenext still only verifies 2021.44.30.11. No 2022 yet.

View attachment 766981
Has anyone upgraded to the 2022.4 yet? I've skipped over the .4 and now my car is waiting to install the 2022.4.5.
As of this posting, ingenext still not showing 2022 safe.

Anyone install 2022.4.5 yet?
I took the jump and installed 2022.4.5 last night. First time I’ve updated a version before it made the safe list, but I just had to get the colorizer feature asap. 😎 It’s been on my wishlist forever since I wrapped my car. Good news, it updated without issues! I drove it over 80 miles today running around doing errands and all is fine.

In case you’re on mobile and can’t see my sig, mine is a 2018 with Ghost.