Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my replacement bonus module from ingenext they shipped really quickly. They were correct mine did have an intermittent fault. So no more scary errors and 10 mph on freeway. Also I can connect with any of my phones. Looking forward to more updates. Would be nice to have a 100% Regen that made real use if the cars potential not just 100% if what Tesla offers. Also some battery cooling while on the track, g monitor, brake temp, I could go on l.o.l .
Must say Anthony was really good to deal with.
Looking forward to 2023 updates. Have started a thread on Bonus Module for Model Y Performance. Thank you guys for helping me with my initial problems.

Ok back for help. All still ok so putting back trim.

I cannot seem to get the airbag unit to slip under the glove box, the plastic clips wont engage.

Any tips .

Been thinking remove glove box and connect the air bag frame to it and try and install it all in one piece...I really don't know>

There's some speculation with version 36 that Tesla added some wheel weight detection as others have experienced it too who have a wheel weight:

Reactions: Cosimo3456