Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this thing sounds like too much trouble.... is it?

Personally I didn't think the savings for the boost module was worth the trouble compared to the official Tesla one, especially if you've got any significant warranty left...

The ghost module is trickier to answer that about as it delivers something you can't get added to your existing car from official channels.

Reactions: Vaillant
Personally I didn't think the savings for the boost module was worth the trouble compared to the official Tesla one, especially if you've got any significant warranty left...

The ghost module is trickier to answer that about as it delivers something you can't get added to your existing car from official channels.
I spent a total of $1100 cnd installed vs $3300 with tax from tesla and I get manual wiper control, auto driver door open, drift mode and ABoost power and speed. Can’t complain :)

I spent a total of $1100 cnd installed vs $3300 with tax from tesla and I get manual wiper control, auto driver door open, drift mode and ABoost power and speed. Can’t complain :)

You might if you ever have a warranty powertrain concern :)

In the US though the difference is usually significantly smaller, only ~1200 vs 2k (or ~900 vs 2k during this sale) plus you do your own install for the 1200 so a bit harder to rationalize on savings compared to your 3x the cost in Canada.

Reactions: Destiny1701
I bought the boost 50 for my LR in feb 2022 for $999 cnd. So unless their prices have gone up 65% to now $1650 cnd, they pumped it up.
Having a sale from $1650 to $1250 to me just seemed like a pump and sale compared to what I paid. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ah I see what you mean -- the Boost 50 now has a regular price of USD$1,175; you got a good deal then, especially when compared to what I paid Tesla for the Acceleration Boost! ;) Sorry I wasn't tracking the Boost 50 prices; was just saying the USD price for the Ghost Upgrade has been stable the last few months...

Reactions: Destiny1701
Ah I see what you mean -- the Boost 50 now has a regular price of USD$1,175; you got a good deal then, especially when compared to what I paid Tesla for the Acceleration Boost! ;) Sorry I wasn't tracking the Boost 50 prices; was just saying the USD price for the Ghost Upgrade has been stable the last few months...
And I have to say I’m clocking 3.67-3.71 0-100 with 85-90 SoC. ‘no rollout’ :)

Given the PM3 is rated 3.3 sec ‘with rollout’ I’m actually quite happy with my purchase. My buddy has a Perf M3 and when he drives my car, he’s noticed the 40 kph punch to 100kph is eerily similar to his! Can’t complain :)

Reactions: m3snowy
i've had ghost for a few months now and it's a great bang for your buck! only if you have the right motor though

Lol??? You mean they don't work half the time ??? As in that's normal ?
To be honest auto doors works only when I don't want it to so I ended up just disabling it.
My auto driver door works 80% of the time. Auto trunk works 15% of the time. I don’t even attempt that much anymore becuAse I end up looking like an idiot in a grocery store parking lot lol

Has anyone gotten ambient lights to work consistently? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to mine. It comes on when when it feels like and doesn't at other times. I fiddled with th screen brightness and using light/dark modes but it doesn't change anything. I just received the module a few days ago and installed in on my TM3 SR+ on SW 2022.40.4.2.

Has anyone gotten ambient lights to work consistently? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to mine. It comes on when when it feels like and doesn't at other times. I fiddled with th screen brightness and using light/dark modes but it doesn't change anything. I just received the module a few days ago and installed in on my TM3 SR+ on SW 2022.40.4.2.
My ambient lights have worked without issue since installing my boost SR. Are you using the OEM footwell LEDs or did you change them to aftermarket?

Did you install the latest firmware update from ingenext?

My ambient lights have worked without issue since installing my boost SR. Are you using the OEM footwell LEDs or did you change them to aftermarket?

Did you install the latest firmware update from ingenext?
I’m using Abstract Ocean’s footwell lights. I purchased the module from Ingenext on Black Friday. I assume it would ship with the latest version but it is revision 2.2.5.957. Not sure what is the latest version.