Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS app / 2018.42.2 and Charging Scheduled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

boonedocks

MS LR Blk/Blk 19”
May 1, 2015
Gainesville GA
Email sent to Tesla 5:45pm est:

Since the update to 2018.42.2 both of our cars don’t show “Charging Scheduled” in the iOS app. The app show “charging stopped” for both cars when you check on the current state of charge/charging. This has never been this way until we updated our cars to the latest software. I have rebooted both the center screen and the instrument cluster. I have also deleted and reinstalled the Tesla iOS app as well.

Here are screen shots to show you what is now happening

Thank you in advance for your help.

F9B54D39-AA18-44C1-9E7F-F41FA1EABE16.png

AA7BC44D-15B8-4421-9F46-414F31D433A1.jpeg

Anyone else notice this or have the same anomaly? Before the app showed the same time as the car screen.

It turned out that the widget displays 4:33 pm, not am. In the previous version, the widget would display 2:59 am (?!) although the actual charge time was 3:00 am.

The push notification from last night confirmed that the car started charging at the correct time of 3 am so we have that going for us.

Interesting. My app (IOS) shows same thing (charging stopped). Car shows it will start charging at 0600 (which is what I have it set for). App Widget shows charging scheduled for 1933 (which I think is when I initiated the install for 42.2). I wonder if that is the issue, it locks it as the time you installed the software in whatever field gets transmitted to the app?