Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is 48k a good price for a ‘16 75D with ext warr?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
794D0DBE-C62D-425A-A1B6-C8F074DCA406.png
AP1? AP2? EAP? FSD?

Didn’t say, this was the option list

Not necessarily. Tesla purchased a car back from me that had been repaired... and the work was far from good

View attachment 457762 It’s a “verified clean car”. Here’s a picture. Haven’t been able to find the build date yet

Beautiful... stock pic? I agree their "CPO" review process is far from perfect.

I love the nose cone but AP1 only is a big problem as far as future proof.

Beautiful... stock pic? I agree their "CPO" review process is far from perfect.

I love the nose cone but AP1 only is a big problem as far as future proof.
It was one of the images of the actual car on Tesla’s site. For me personally, the advancements from AP1 to AP2 aren’t enough that would sway me one way or another. FSD would be nice, but i don’t want to pay a premium for something now with an unknown rollout date

Reactions: gaswalla
It was one of the images of the actual car on Tesla’s site. For me personally, the advancements from AP1 to AP2 aren’t enough that would sway me one way or another. FSD would be nice, but i don’t want to pay a premium for something now with an unknown rollout date
FWIW AP2 with EAP and NOA are definitely worth it. I regularly make road trips of 300 miles or more. The difference with and without NOA do make a significant difference. To me anyway.

Last edited:

Then I would buy it.

For me it was also the next buyer (i plan on trading up Y) . FYI I've seen Ap1 refresh go as low as $39K but they were gone quick.