Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is 48k a good price for a ‘16 75D with ext warr?

flynnstone

Nov 19, 2018
794D0DBE-C62D-425A-A1B6-C8F074DCA406.png
AP1? AP2? EAP? FSD?

Didn’t say, this was the option list

jet44

Sep 8, 2019
Houston
I have same options except white with sun roof and leather seats. Check on month of build as the later 2016 use AP2. Mine was June build and it’s AP1.I would say good deal as long as no accidents.
When the Tesla website states “previously repaired” that indicates Tesla fixed it to their specs pertaining to an accident correct?

• Informative
Reactions: vickh

flynnstone

Nov 19, 2018
When the Tesla website states “previously repaired” that indicates Tesla fixed it to their specs pertaining to an accident correct?
Not necessarily. I purchased a used car from Tesla, which they ultimately bought back from me. It had been in some sort of incident, and was repaired... Poorly

Last edited:

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Not necessarily. Tesla purchased a car back from me that had been repaired... and the work was far from good

View attachment 457762 It’s a “verified clean car”. Here’s a picture. Haven’t been able to find the build date yet

Beautiful... stock pic? I agree their "CPO" review process is far from perfect.

I love the nose cone but AP1 only is a big problem as far as future proof.

flynnstone

Nov 19, 2018
Beautiful... stock pic? I agree their "CPO" review process is far from perfect.

I love the nose cone but AP1 only is a big problem as far as future proof.
It was one of the images of the actual car on Tesla’s site. For me personally, the advancements from AP1 to AP2 aren’t enough that would sway me one way or another. FSD would be nice, but i don’t want to pay a premium for something now with an unknown rollout date

Reactions: gaswalla

Alset4S

Oct 9, 2018
Illinois
It was one of the images of the actual car on Tesla’s site. For me personally, the advancements from AP1 to AP2 aren’t enough that would sway me one way or another. FSD would be nice, but i don’t want to pay a premium for something now with an unknown rollout date
FWIW AP2 with EAP and NOA are definitely worth it. I regularly make road trips of 300 miles or more. The difference with and without NOA do make a significant difference. To me anyway.

Last edited:

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az

Then I would buy it.

For me it was also the next buyer (i plan on trading up Y) . FYI I've seen Ap1 refresh go as low as $39K but they were gone quick.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC