Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is FSD beta 10.69.2 as of 9/14/2022 taking any new people ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had enrolled in FSD beta queue since July and now over two months passed, still no beta 10.69.2 received.

Is 10.69.2 taking new people or just me not chosen by Tesla? Today they upgrade my MSP to 2022.28.1.

Anybody first time gets 10.69.2 here? Raise your hand please

I’m guessing no one who doesn’t already have FSD Beta will get it until Tesla opens it up to everyone.

I enrolled in early July as well and have maintained a >98 safety score since then. I’m fine with Tesla not adding anyone new to their program, but if so they should just disable enrollments or make that statement. The entire beta program, which is extremely high profile for the company, seems poorly thought out beyond being able to support a few thousand users. My main gripe is having to cope with the safety score system for months on end in accordance to Tesla’s requirements with no feedback from them.

The better option would have been for them to activate safety scoring when a user reaches the end of the queue as opposed to the current system which requires users to endure the safety scoring and turn driving into a potentially unsafe game until they reach the end of the queue without knowing how long it is.

I enrolled in early July as well and have maintained a >98 safety score since then. I’m fine with Tesla not adding anyone new to their program, but if so they should just disable enrollments or make that statement. The entire beta program, which is extremely high profile for the company, seems poorly thought out beyond being able to support a few thousand users. My main gripe is having to cope with the safety score system for months on end in accordance to Tesla’s requirements with no feedback from them.

The better option would have been for them to activate safety scoring when a user reaches the end of the queue as opposed to the current system which requires users to endure the safety scoring and turn driving into a potentially unsafe game until they reach the end of the queue without knowing how long it is.
Especially when the safety score is essentially bogus anyway. For instance, someone pulled out of a driveway suddenly in front of me. I swerved and used the brakes (my skill avoiding a collision in spite of the best efforts of the other driver).

I also enrolled my 2022 MXP in July and have maintained a 99+ safety score since, currently @ 100. The safety score is driving me mad, I am questioning if it is worth the frustration...
Same boat. Keeping high safety score preventing us enjoy the plaid mode.
Last year it only takes 1 month for me to get Beta 10.3 for another model S but now it seems we missed the pool. Sounds like no new people added in 10.69.2 for now.

Reactions: Jeffsstuff
Same boat. Keeping high safety score preventing us enjoy the plaid mode.
Last year it only takes 1 month for me to get Beta 10.3 for another model S but now it seems we missed the pool. Sounds like no new people added in 10.69.2 for now.
Ahhhh, you’re one of the lucky people who had FSDb, and got a new car, only to get the safety score instead of FSDb. Me too! It’s great!

I recently traded in my old model x for the refresh model x and now I miss the FSD beta.. My score is 98. Hope they add FSD beta wish at-least for account which were just replacing vehicles would be easier switch.. but nope.
Also in the same boat with old/new model S. I feel like I've gone back in time. Seems like the transfer of FSDb inclusion would be a nice 'loyalty' perk for new owners and might even improve the take rate for FSD.... win/win!

I guess wait for all of us is almost over.. as it will happen very soon

1663258344435.png

Reactions: LowlyOilBurner
Wow he must be really serious that FSD beta wide release by the end of the year is an achievable goal. A safety score of 80 is really low!
You ain’t kidding. I do drive more cautious while under the safety score bs, but even if I didn’t, I’d bet I would still have a score of 98-95? Keeping it at 100 for the last 9,XXX miles has not been hard to do at all.

Reactions: gaswalla
That's good news if it comes to pass.

I concur others regarding the dread of keeping a high safety score. We're at 99 and very slowly converging to 100. Ugh!
My score is 98, Only reason it dropped from 100 was because of false positive for me.

A vehicle was parked on the side and I got one of those early crash detection alert which dropped my score to 96.

Anyhow, since I been driving around since it has gotten better and back up to 98 as of this morning..

I received my 10.69.2 on Monday. I'm not sure if it's rolled out by the driving score or by the amount of autopilot use time. I had a driving score between 96 to 99 the last 3 months and I've been using Autopilot and FSD since day one from two years ago. To this day, I'm not sure of who gets what and when.

Reactions: mbone3000
I received my 10.69.2 on Monday. I'm not sure if it's rolled out by the driving score or by the amount of autopilot use time. I had a driving score between 96 to 99 the last 3 months and I've been using Autopilot and FSD since day one from two years ago. To this day, I'm not sure of who gets what and when.
What version of software were you on prior to getting 10.69.2?

I was on 10.16 and got FSD for the first time on Monday, I showed in TeslaFi (had a temp account) but as best I could see I was the only one. For what it is worth after getting stuck on the .16 branch and unable to get FSD, I put the software update preference to standard from advanced to stop me from getting ahead of the FSD version again. On Monday morning I got the update. So at least some people are getting FSD that are new to the program.

Reactions: Logan5