Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is KBB crazy... or am I?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I go to kbb.com and go to check my car's value it only shows Model S as an option for a 2016 Tesla. How did you get it to give you a value for Model X?

I had the same problem. However, if you Google "Kelley Blue Book Tesla Model X", one of the links (usually NOT the first one) will be specifically for a KBB Model X screen. Keep in mind, though, that the numbers it gave me were (in my opinion) inaccurate.

2016 Tesla Model X - Kelley Blue Book

Mike

With major hardware changes coming only late last year, it doesn't seem that much else will happen on that front beyond the gigafactory batteries getting into packs. I expect a great deal of focus on the Model 3 for a little while with regard to hardware and most advances on the MX and MS to come through firmware updates.

I had the same problem. However, if you Google "Kelley Blue Book Tesla Model X", one of the links (usually NOT the first one) will be specifically for a KBB Model X screen. Keep in mind, though, that the numbers it gave me were (in my opinion) inaccurate.

2016 Tesla Model X - Kelley Blue Book

Mike

Did you click on the see what you should pay? That seems to be new car pricing to me.