Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the 4 week delivery time real time or Elon time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No I did not. What color wheels?

I ordered red/ aero and I did tell the DS I was not available for pickup 2/11 to 2/15. So maybe that's part of it. Hopefully get a Vin in the next couple days.

Thanks
Same--Red/Aero. Talked to Humza and he thought end of the month. I'm betting they'll batch and we'll all receive then. Darn, was hoping to have the only Red/Aero on the block for a while. ;)

From the spreadsheet:

export2.jpg

export.jpg

Hope that helps.

The four week configuration to delivery window sure doesn't appear to be happening anywhere in Texas. No one from TX on the spreadsheet on this site has even received a VIN despite some configuring as early as 01/04. We personally configured on 01/17 and have yet to receive a VIN. Unless it happens in the next few days and we pick it up next week, the four week window "went out the window" here.

The four week configuration to delivery window sure doesn't appear to be happening anywhere in Texas. No one from TX on the spreadsheet on this site has even received a VIN despite some configuring as early as 01/04. We personally configured on 01/17 and have yet to receive a VIN. Unless it happens in the next few days and we pick it up next week, the four week window "went out the window" here.
I noticed that missing data point on the state summary from @chojn1. Right now it's: TX - infinity

I’m also in TX, Dallas, and configured on 1/17. I have not received a VIN, yet.

I answered all the questions concerning licensing, insurance, etc. and it’s all marked as complete.

Should I call or something? Is it possible I’ve missed some communication?

I’m also in TX, Dallas, and configured on 1/17. I have not received a VIN, yet.

I answered all the questions concerning licensing, insurance, etc. and it’s all marked as complete.

Should I call or something? Is it possible I’ve missed some communication?

Hey kWh, we DID call Tesla yesterday to check on things. The rep said that all of our configuration info was complete and that we they didn’t need anything else from us. He said that we didn’t have a VIN assigned yet but thought we probably would this week. I’ll believe it when I see it but holding out hope!

Anyone have a Colorado delivery? Saw a Model 3 driving around Denver (assume that was an employee).

Configured our Model 3 on Jan 31. Will keep you updated.

By the way, I'm unsure of when we were "invited" to configure... didn't receive an email and had just happened to login to Tesla account and see the updated screen (exciting moment!). If my computer put that invite in the "junk" folder that's just a travesty. :)

16 days after configuration, they call and state car is at our chosen showroom, when would we like to arrange pickup?
Nashville. Unfortunately, Nashville has no open slots for the subsequent 5 calendar days, and is open only M-F, and we live 215 miles from it, so coordinating the actual pickup isn't easy.

Still 16 days is pretty impressive.