Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISA Communications / Scheduled Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just found this specific forum title - hope it's ok to post it here again.

Got an email from my "ISA" today - asking me to confirm my information so they can get the paperwork rolling and discuss the delivery date.

My location is Lawrence.

Of course I sent it back right away.
I'm hoping it will happen before June (otherwise it would be at Internation Centre...right??).
Anyone with feedback on how long it takes after getting this email?

Just found this specific forum title - hope it's ok to post it here again.

Got an email from my "ISA" today - asking me to confirm my information so they can get the paperwork rolling and discuss the delivery date.

My location is Lawrence.

Of course I sent it back right away.
I'm hoping it will happen before June (otherwise it would be at Internation Centre...right??).
Anyone with feedback on how long it takes after getting this email?
I got my ISA communication on May 7th and responded right away. Went through payment details and got a delivery estimate of May 25th. That was later updated to May 21st. So for me it looks to be about 2 weeks from ISA contact to delivery.

Reactions: Asad1087
Apart from many other frustrations with ISA communication. I've just been told my Pearl White scheduled for delivery on Friday has to be pushed back to next week due to the infamous rear bumper discoloration see on several pearl white TM3s. Not only have I been having problems getting Tesla to help me to give them my money (Alliant CU says they need one thing, Telsa says no they don't), I now have paint issues.

I had the VIN no come up on May 8th, got an email from the ISA , talked about paperwork.
We talked about the process and trade in. Once I loaded the trade in pics, it came in at the instant purchase dealer offer. However, the ISA mentioned that I could take it to CarMax and Tesla would match it.
So I did take it to CarMax and the CarMax guy said that they have an arrangement with Tesla such that when you trade in your vehicle, it is actually purchased by CarMax. Well the offer from CarMax was 2k more than the Tesla offer. Tesla matched the offer. My initial delivery date was 31st, but it's been moved up to 29th.
Just waiting for the Tesla paperwork to come through, so I can submit it to credit union for financing.
Just need to get an electrician to install the wall connector, in conversation with COMED.

Apart from many other frustrations with ISA communication. I've just been told my Pearl White scheduled for delivery on Friday has to be pushed back to next week due to the infamous rear bumper discoloration see on several pearl white TM3s. Not only have I been having problems getting Tesla to help me to give them my money (Alliant CU says they need one thing, Telsa says no they don't), I now have paint issues.

I’m waiting on my pearl white as well. The bumper color match issue is not unique to Tesla. Driving around town and looking at cars parked here at my office, every white car I saw had an off-color bumper (a newer Mercedes C class and a Lexus ES were particularly bad). It was obvious from a distance too. I probably never would’ve noticed this as a widespread issue, if it wasn’t pointed out to me. Now I’m worried my OCD will dampen the excitement I have for taking delivery of my pearl white model 3. Let us know how the car turns out at delivery.

I’m waiting on my pearl white as well. The bumper color match issue is not unique to Tesla. Driving around town and looking at cars parked here at my office, every white car I saw had an off-color bumper (a newer Mercedes C class and a Lexus ES were particularly bad). It was obvious from a distance too. I probably never would’ve noticed this as a widespread issue, if it wasn’t pointed out to me. Now I’m worried my OCD will dampen the excitement I have for taking delivery of my pearl white model 3. Let us know how the car turns out at delivery.

Also waiting on pearl white, and hoping for no bumper issues. Still, even if it needs repainting at delivery, I will get over it as long as they promise to make it right later!

Reactions: Devanish