Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: FireFighterHil
Biden has gone full blood libel. If Israel has to go it alone, the Palestinians will suffer far more. I hope that doesn't happen, because I actually want what is best for the Palestinians, unlike (moderator edit):
Give up the eternal fight to ethnically cleanse Jews from the ME.
Give up the lies about history.
Give up teaching children to hate.
Give up weapons and terror.
Give up the hostages.
Give up Hamas.
Choose actual peace.
Choose a bright future for their children.
Choose democracy.
Choose rule of law.

What those people are saying in the videos is telling.

Last edited by a moderator:
... I actually want what is best for the Palestinians (moderator edit)
It's fair to say what you want. But it's not fair to speak for others, especially with generalizations and broad, sweeping judgments that quite frankly aren't true. I'm sure you can find examples of *extreme* leftists who may have said things that could be twisted into something that equates to the opposite of your list, but most of the people I know on the left would agree with everything you listed, with the caveat that they can't give up on the first 6 because they never supported them to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:

A lot depends on the intent of using the white phosphorus rounds. The US has used WP since WW II when it was discovered that it could cause injuries if people came in contact with it. Since then it has sometimes been used as a munition to cause direct harm, but it is intended as a form of smoke generation on the battlefield to aid in concealing your troop movements. When used in this way, it has some advantages over conventional smoke generators which is why it's still in the US inventory.

Using WP with the intent to cause injuries is a war crime. Using it for it's original intended purpose is not.

“Intifada” according to that anti-Israel organisation, the ADL 😐

No mention of it being a call to genocide. However, no guarantee that it will remain like this for long. So I took screenshots.

1702516389973.jpeg
1702516424626.jpeg

Reactions: Bet TSLA
“Intifada” according to that anti-Israel organisation, the ADL 😐

No mention of it being a call to genocide. However, no guarantee that it will remain like this for long. So I took screenshots.
Calls to genocide have been happening for thousands of years. They're widespread. The whole of the region is essentially Judenfrei, except for Israel, including every inch that the Palestinians control. What's your point?

If the Palestinians wanted peace, they could literally create the state they wanted. They could welcome Jews with open arms. "Come live with us in peace in the West Bank and Gaza. Come join us in Jordan and Lebanon, friends. We see you and love you." Also pigs can fly.

Reactions: FireFighterHil
Sister of Miko Peled, Nurit Peled-Elhanan, on the Israeli education system & the social class system. Her daughter, Smadar, was killed in a Palestinian suicide attack in 1997.

I suspect some of the posters here are a product of the Israeli education system. 😬 .. so I won’t blame them or even respond to them (I don’t want to hit my head against a brick wall).

Sister of Miko Peled, Nurit Peled-Elhanan, on the Israeli education system & the social class system. Her daughter, Smadar, was killed in a Palestinian suicide attack in 1997.

I suspect some of the posters here are a product of the Israeli education system. 😬 .. so I won’t blame them or even respond to them (I don’t want to hit my head against a brick wall).
Literally her first statement was "Palestinian Schools don't preach hate because even if they wanted to, they couldn't have because they are monitored by Israel.....World Bank.....European Union."

Beyond delusional.

Literally her first statement was "Palestinian Schools don't preach hate because even if they wanted to, they couldn't have because they are monitored by Israel.....World Bank.....European Union."
Don’t put words in her mouth and put out partial quotes. Let people see it and make up their own mind.

What I understood is that the Palestinian mainstream curriculum (including text books) and schools are funded by Western institutions such as the World Bank & the European Union. I am not delusional enough to think that such “reputed” institutions in the west such as the World Bank & EU will fund something without actually monitoring what they fund. But others are free to make up their own mind.

If Harvard can condone hate...then anyone can

As shown above in my previous post, according to the ADL, saying “Intifada” is not antisemitic or even showing hostility to Jews.

Last edited:
Don’t put words in her mouth and put out partial quotes. Let people see it and make up their own mind.

What I understood is that the Palestinian mainstream curriculum (including text books) and schools are funded by Western institutions such as the World Bank & the European Union. I am not delusional enough to think that such “reputed” institutions in the west such as the World Bank & EU will fund something without actually monitoring what they fund. But others are free to make up their own mind.
I believe I quoted her accurately.

The anti-Semitism pumped out of UNRWA supported schools is well documented.

The Palestinians we see supporting Hamas and Islamic Jihad did not become murderous psychopathic death-cults without some major indoctrination.