Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's coming!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just missed a phone call from Tesla, but I responded to their follow-up text. They wanted to confirm my financing and trade-in details and that I was going to be taking receipt of the car this month!!!

Given that my order was placed in late Feb, this is exciting news for me. I called them back, left a message.

Anyhow, if you get an unexpected call from the 725 Nevada area code, answer it!

I just missed a phone call from Tesla, but I responded to their follow-up text. They wanted to confirm my financing and trade-in details and that I was going to be taking receipt of the car this month!!!

Given that my order was placed in late Feb, this is exciting news for me. I called them back, left a message.

Anyhow, if you get an unexpected call from the 725 Nevada area code, answer it!

Contrats! I got the same call last Friday but have not gotten a follow up text.

Reactions: Electric Steve
I know, I accepted the loan rate few days before i dropped to 2.99%. Since I don't even have a vin assigned yet, wonder if they can match the current rate.

I reached out via [email protected], to try getting 2.99% (I'm locked at 3.14%). Their response:

Thank you for reaching out. If you’d like to re-apply for the Tesla loan so that you possibly qualify for 2.99%, please let me know. Unfortunately we cannot extend the new rate without a new application. Please let me know if you’re interested so that I may re-open your payment portal. You may also provide a third party approval in order to qualify for the rate match program.
For my car (LR Blue/black, 20", no FSD), it amounts to about $4 monthly difference and (for me) not worth another credit check.

Reactions: Electric Steve