Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just updated to 11/12-12/24... perfectly timed to not get the federal tax credit.

Even if I was to reject the first VIN, I have no doubt they would match me to another before the end of the year so I don't think there is any recourse :(

I ordered when the price was $59k and today my config would be $66k. That basically makes it a wash with the new $7.5k tax credit

Reactions: MFJJ702
MYLR, MSM, Black interior, 19" Gemini wheels, tow hitch
OD: 1/27/2022
original EDD: July
Push to Oct, then bouncing back to Aug
First two week window: Aug 1st
Trade-in txt: Aug 2nd
VIN assigned: Aug 10th
ED: Aug 21-26

Took me one and half month to get M3 delivered last summer. Exhausted waiting for the MY.
Did you make any changes to the order to get it faster like adding spec to get it relatively faster . My 7 seater white Gemini wheels is waiting !

MYLR, MSM, Black interior, 19" Gemini wheels, tow hitch
OD: 1/27/2022
original EDD: July
Push to Oct, then bouncing back to Aug
First two week window: Aug 1st
Trade-in txt: Aug 2nd
VIN assigned: Aug 10th
ED: Aug 21-26

Took me one and half month to get M3 delivered last summer. Exhausted waiting for the MY.
Congratulations!! Happy for you.
I have similar configuration except my color is white and no tow. OD 1/3/22. Location NJ. EDD 11/22/22-1/3/23
Really weird.

So finally, after ordering a LRMY on 1/26:

TODAY IS THE DAY.

Looks like a Cali build, which is just fine by me. I've got my Spigen screen protector, my console organizers, my game controller, and my Tesmainan floor mats and some charging adapters will be here shortly (anyone want to chime in on any type of scotch-guard product for my white interior?).

I have to say, It feels like Christmas morning.