Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Join with me to say Merry Christmas Elon Musk with pics of your cars on Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not charging, but here's a group shot from the 1st Annual Black Hills Tesla Rally last May.

image.jpg

On the Superchargers in Blanding and Cheyenne...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks, Elon and the whole Tesla team; and Merry Christmas!

IMG_4550.jpg

Ruby at the Gigafactory site

Thank you Elon, JB, Franz, Jerome, Deepak, and the entire Tesla Motors team. Happy Holidays to all and to your families. We are grateful for your leadership, your courage, your vision. The future is so much brighter for what you dare to do.

Gratefully,
Vincent, Maggie, Saffron, Ruby and Pearl (still in the Fremont womb)

Merry Christmas Elon, JB and everyone at Tesla.
The picture is taken at the St Leonard's Superchargers in Sydney Australia.
8 years since I first heard about Tesla, 2 and a half years since we ordered the car arrived today, totally stoked!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Literally moments after the electricians energized the Woodstock, ON Supercharger. We actually waited there while the crews finished up :smile:

That's kind of like me and the Hamilton, NJ supercharger. I stopped by there every couple of days looking for progress. Stopped in when a Tesla tech and electricians were there doing some final testing before they went publicly live. Turns out it was good timing too because the tech wanted to check that both sides of the stalls were working properly and the second Tesla he needed for testing hadn't arrived yet. I volunteered and became the first non-employee to use the station. :)

20140415_152332hd.jpg

20140415_153213hd.jpg

Thanks to everyone at Tesla for working on everything we've come to rely on. Happy Holidays! :D