Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quite embarrassed..., wondering what caused this push back-Red, Tow Hitch, or both?

View attachment 825807 View attachment 825808
After removing tow hitch yesterday, I've received an updated EDD:
1657288496611.png

Reactions: Arcaj
rant:
ordered MYP white/white with FSD on June 22
First EDD - Aug -Sept
Second EDD - July 1-15 (like why do this when it wasnt even a possibility.)
Third EDD - Aug-Sept
Fourth EDD (checked today) - Sept-Oct

Ugh, just kinda wanted rant cause with the July date, I finished loan docs and they did a hard pull on credit, which was approved.

rant:
ordered MYP white/white with FSD on June 22
First EDD - Aug -Sept
Second EDD - July 1-15 (like why do this when it wasnt even a possibility.)
Third EDD - Aug-Sept
Fourth EDD (checked today) - Sept-Oct

Ugh, just kinda wanted rant cause with the July date, I finished loan docs and they did a hard pull on credit, which was approved.
I hear your frustrations with the finance docs. I asked Tesla if they would keep the rates the same as the time you ordered… their answer was of course no.

I ordered my MYP on June 16th and my eta is aug 21 to sep 25th.. should I remove the tow hook on mine in hopes of a faster delivery? I foolishly had my credit pulled for a loan and was approved but my window is closing at the 7th of august 😬
4e8ccc81-40b4-41e3-adf5-e8e83d8a0e7d-png.828221

Attachments

• 4E8CCC81-40B4-41E3-ADF5-E8E83D8A0E7D.png
    4E8CCC81-40B4-41E3-ADF5-E8E83D8A0E7D.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 358
MYP | Blue | w/ Tow | North Ohio pickup

OD: 06/19 w/ EAP added around 24th.

EDD: September 27-Oct7th, August 25th-Sept 21st, July 20th-Aug 3rd.

I'm hopeful the EDD holds but we will see. I did not process a loan app yet, but diod start trade in value. Fair trade in value is nice to see. Hopefully that holds or goes up if I get pushed back like many others.

Reactions: GoodToBeTrue

I'm hopeful the EDD holds but we will see. I did not process a loan app yet, but diod start trade in value. Fair trade in value is nice to see. Hopefully that holds or goes up if I get pushed back like many others.
I can't even begin to understand how you have such an early EDD

jealous. OD 06/16 MYP/white/black/no/no in San Diego with an EDD Aug 29 - Oct 10. Clearly you’ve been refreshing the app more then me.

Reactions: unwarrantd