Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quite embarrassed..., wondering what caused this push back-Red, Tow Hitch, or both?

View attachment 825807 View attachment 825808
After removing tow hitch yesterday, I've received an updated EDD:
1657288496611.png

Reactions: Arcaj
rant:
ordered MYP white/white with FSD on June 22
First EDD - Aug -Sept
Second EDD - July 1-15 (like why do this when it wasnt even a possibility.)
Third EDD - Aug-Sept
Fourth EDD (checked today) - Sept-Oct

Ugh, just kinda wanted rant cause with the July date, I finished loan docs and they did a hard pull on credit, which was approved.

rant:
ordered MYP white/white with FSD on June 22
First EDD - Aug -Sept
Second EDD - July 1-15 (like why do this when it wasnt even a possibility.)
Third EDD - Aug-Sept
Fourth EDD (checked today) - Sept-Oct

Ugh, just kinda wanted rant cause with the July date, I finished loan docs and they did a hard pull on credit, which was approved.
I hear your frustrations with the finance docs. I asked Tesla if they would keep the rates the same as the time you ordered… their answer was of course no.

I ordered my MYP on June 16th and my eta is aug 21 to sep 25th.. should I remove the tow hook on mine in hopes of a faster delivery? I foolishly had my credit pulled for a loan and was approved but my window is closing at the 7th of august 😬
4e8ccc81-40b4-41e3-adf5-e8e83d8a0e7d-png.828221

Attachments

• 4E8CCC81-40B4-41E3-ADF5-E8E83D8A0E7D.png
    4E8CCC81-40B4-41E3-ADF5-E8E83D8A0E7D.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 351
MYP | Blue | w/ Tow | North Ohio pickup

OD: 06/19 w/ EAP added around 24th.

EDD: September 27-Oct7th, August 25th-Sept 21st, July 20th-Aug 3rd.

I'm hopeful the EDD holds but we will see. I did not process a loan app yet, but diod start trade in value. Fair trade in value is nice to see. Hopefully that holds or goes up if I get pushed back like many others.

Reactions: GoodToBeTrue

I'm hopeful the EDD holds but we will see. I did not process a loan app yet, but diod start trade in value. Fair trade in value is nice to see. Hopefully that holds or goes up if I get pushed back like many others.
I can't even begin to understand how you have such an early EDD

jealous. OD 06/16 MYP/white/black/no/no in San Diego with an EDD Aug 29 - Oct 10. Clearly you’ve been refreshing the app more then me.

Reactions: unwarrantd