Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One more push...

OD: 6/6 | EDD6 (7/18): 9/12- 10/24
Sorry if this is a duplicate. That is interesting, those dates are exactly the same as my latest push. What is a bit unnerving for me is that the OCT 24 date is the 4th quarter, and if we get pushed into the 4th quarter, there is a good chance we get moved back to the EOQ push in December. Hate to be debbie downer, but I have not seen up until now a 2-month push on an EDD.

Reactions: GoodToBeTrue
Still at Aug 21- Sep 25th for my MYP. Ordered on 6/18. MSM with white/ No FSD/ Tow hook. Thought my order date would be pushed back by now but it’s holding strong and my Tesla guy says I should be getting the vin any day now 🤔

Attachments

• A22DFC88-09F0-4FF6-BBC2-C1D268383911.png
    A22DFC88-09F0-4FF6-BBC2-C1D268383911.png
    631.6 KB · Views: 94
Agree. SA's clearly do not know anything and just tell people what they think they want to hear. It's almost like they don't work for Tesla LOL
Yeah only speak of the news you want to hear hahah
MYP MSM / BLACK / NO ADD-ONS, Long Beach.
OD: 6/2/22 EDD: 7/22 - 9/22
EDD update 1: 8/9/22 - 9/20/22
EDD update 2: 8/7/22 - 9/3/22
EDD update 3: 8/31/22 - 10/5/22
holy crap how has your car been pushed back so much? I’m expecting mine to be pushed back going off everyone else’s..so far it hasn’t. I am in Oklahoma though so would delivery location have a major impact?

Yeah only speak of the news you want to hear hahah

holy crap how has your car been pushed back so much? I’m expecting mine to be pushed back going off everyone else’s..so far it hasn’t. I am in Oklahoma though so would delivery location have a major impact?
It looks like the early dates were probably too good to be true to begin with and adjusted to more realistic dates. The average wait is 4 months with some random exceptions around the country or if you live in or close to California at end of quarter

Yeah, not sure why it got pushed back a whole month. At the time I still had trade in and finance pending, which I’ve cleared both now hoping it would change the time back but nothing so far. It could be the configuration I got? Who knows..

MYLR

Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

OD: 6/26/2022
EDD: Apr 2023 - Jul 2023

On July 14, order changed with 20” Wheels

New EDD: Jan 2023 - Apr 2023
EDD changed on July 19: Dec 26 - Feb 20

Reactions: Tencwhiskey
Just got bumped out about 1 month.

MYP White/white, No tow
OD: June 15, 2022

June 15th = 1st EDD: September 18 - October 30
June 28th = Added EAP
June 29th = Got text asking if we wanted to change color we could get a different car (replied no)
June 29th = 2nd EDD: August 8 - September 12
July 13th = 3rd EDD: July 24 - August 7 (2 week window)
July 15th = Got text asking about trade
July 25th = 4th EDD: August 17 - September 14

Bummed out for sure.

MYP Red/Black, no tow, no FSD, DFW area

OD: June 8, 2022
Original EDD shown on 6/8 BEFORE placing order was Aug - Oct
As soon as I placed the order, it changed to July 21 - Aug 20 (Great! but I haven't submitted my trade-in info so technically speaking it's TBD)
2nd EDD: Aug 10 - Sep 28 (after I summited & accepted my trade-in on 6/18, it changed to the 2nd EDD)
3rd EDD: Aug 20 - Sep 24 (cancelled trade-in on 7/6 because I sold my MS and it changed to the 3rd EDD)

Still waiting on VIN...