Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another EDD update just now. Not sure good, bad,
Tesla EDD3.jpeg
or worse lol
EDD3: 09/04-09/13

Reactions: PEDSDO and JohnNE
Did you get to schedule delivery yet? Trying to figure out if Florida deliveries are delayed. Mine’s from 23rd to 28th but no schedule delivery text yet.
No word yet from Tampa delivery center. EDD changed to "22-27" yesterday and today "23-27". Was told by the delivery center personal on Saturday that my car is not in yet, maybe around 2 days away . Train delayed? :)

No word yet from Tampa delivery center. EDD changed to "22-27" yesterday and today "23-27". Was told by the delivery center personal on Saturday that my car is not in yet, maybe around 2 days away . Looks like the train is delayed :)
Looks like we are in the same situation here (I am in Jax however). Not sure if the delays are because of the weather.
Did you just call the local delivery center or is it the same 510 number providing you updates?

Just got my VIN! Tesla sure does love to play with my emotions.

Ordered 6/24 (Philly)
MYP blue/white/no tow/no FSD
EDD1 Aug - Oct
EDD2 Oct 22 - Dec 17
EDD3 Aug 28 - Oct 2
EDD4 Sept 3 - Oct 1
EDD4 Aug 19 - Aug 31
EDD4 Sept 3 - Oct 1
EDD5 Aug 23 - Aug 27

View attachment 844189
Wow, your OD is after and you don’t have Any other frills besides white
No way I just got VIN'd! LOL! F538
hoping im next.

Reactions: PEDSDO
Looks like we are in the same situation here (I am in Jax however). Not sure if the delays are because of the weather.
Did you just call the local delivery center or is it the same 510 number providing you updates?
I called the local delivery center to see if I can take the delivery on Sunday. That's when the rep told me that the car is not in the center yet and it can be here any day.

Reactions: Tesbel
Long time lurker first time poster.
Let’s see if I can get the abbreviations right…..MYLR Red/Black, tow, gemini (have after markets to add later)
O/D - 6/19
EDD 1 - Jan 23 - Apr 23
EDD 2 - 7 Dec - 18 Feb
EDD3 - 26 Nov - 7 Jan

As excited as I am to get it, actually hoping it delivers at the end of the period or slides back to the right a bit. EV tax credit would be a nice cherry on top. However, I’m on the east coast and with Giga Texas adding a 4th Giga press in Austin the delivery dates may just slide the other way. That and the mass of refused deliveries (if Tesla allows them) in the Dec time frame.

Was texted the link tonight to schedule my pick up date/time. The only days with open slots are Thurs & Fri...the two days that I'll be halfway across the country for work. What happens if I can't pick up within my alloted window?

Second question, I'm the only registered owner I put in my Tesla app profile; however, the loan with my credit union will be in both mine and my wife's names. Will that create any issues? Does my wife need to be listed as a registered owner if she's on the loan, and if so will she need to be present during pick up?