Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was texted the link tonight to schedule my pick up date/time. The only days with open slots are Thurs & Fri...the two days that I'll be halfway across the country for work. What happens if I can't pick up within my alloted window?

Second question, I'm the only registered owner I put in my Tesla app profile; however, the loan with my credit union will be in both mine and my wife's names. Will that create any issues? Does my wife need to be listed as a registered owner if she's on the loan, and if so will she need to be present during pick up?
It’s easy to change the owner in Tesla app. I changed it to be my wife with no issues.
I am not sure about your first question, I am still behind you in line and don’t have a pickup date yet.

Was texted the link tonight to schedule my pick up date/time. The only days with open slots are Thurs & Fri...the two days that I'll be halfway across the country for work. What happens if I can't pick up within my alloted window?

Second question, I'm the only registered owner I put in my Tesla app profile; however, the loan with my credit union will be in both mine and my wife's names. Will that create any issues? Does my wife need to be listed as a registered owner if she's on the loan, and if so will she need to be present during pick up?
We were in the same situation. Found out that you do need to have the registrant information match the loan application. The option to update in the Tesla app doesn’t work after it is marked as complete. We had to reach out to the SA and they asked us to email the relevant information (dr lic, phone, email) over to them to get it updated.

About the pick up window, I would call the delivery center. They should be able to work with you.

Reactions: DP1096
My cousin got a trade in offer of 38K last month for his Model 3 and yesterday the trade in offer went down to 31K
This seems to be the case for everyone right now… Tesla appears to have dropped their trade in values by roughly 20% over the last month, which isn’t reflective of the entire used car market but they do what they do. But yeah, my trade in offer for 2020 M3LR went from 49,400 to 40,400 from July 18th to August 18th. I still have 54k from driveway instant offer, probably will go with that when my car comes unless Tesla comes up in their offers between now and then… if it’s somewhat close the tax benefit for trade in will make it worth it but right now it’s not close.

• Helpful
Reactions: vin999

What a s**t show!! Received my vin mid-day Tues, only available pick up dates to choose from were Thurs & Fri when I would be out of state for work, reached out to Tesla about other pick up options but didn't hear back right away, loan application is in both mine and my wife's names, only my name listed with Tesla as registered owner, loan and registration paperwork have to match, having issues adding my wife as a registered owner because she just now realized her driver's license is expired 🤬, finalized loan acceptance with our credit union late Wed am, renewed my wife's license online and printed temporary license, Tesla gets back to me saying I can pick my car up at 3pm (it was 11am when they said this), I reply asking for confirmation that all of the financials are in order and they have everything they need from me/my credit union before I drive all the way out to Devon SC only to get turned away, email Tesla SA copies of my wife's temporary paper driver's license and expired license so they can add her to the registration, now it's 1:30pm and I notice the app is showing a confirmed pick up time of 3pm even though everything is still in flight and I never really did confirm from my end, decide what the hell let's just drive out there and see if we can work it out, nobody at the SC has any clue what I'm talking about when I tell my story, wife hasn't been added to registration, financial docs aren't in order, none of the paperwork I've been emailing my SA is anywhere to be found.

F**k!!!!!

I've just spent a full workday in scramble mode trying to accommodate Tesla's zero notice delivery process when instead I should be putting slides together for a big presentation I have to give a client tomorrow. Thank God the Devon SC staff is full of rockstars. They just had me forward everything I sent my SA to them and then they hand walked all of it from registration to the financing through in about an hour. Pretty impressive. They said it's a good thing I bank with USAA because they were happy to expedite which apparently isn't common according to Tesla...approx. 4 hrs from me accepting my loan offer with USAA to Tesla receiving payment from USAA.

In the end, I love it! A couple minor issues with the car...rear driver side door looks like it needs adjustment, driver door speaker doesn't sit flush on top of the door, a small scratch on the black aluminum trim on the outside of the driver side door. I have a mobile service appt. set up for Mon to address all of this. The car is badass though. Definitely a blast to drive.

What else? Oh, I have the new door trim but not the cargo cover (vin F521, born date 8/8). I probably would have just removed the cargo cover anyway.

Best of luck to all the rest of you with June orders. I hope you all get your cars soon and your delivery isn't as hectic as mine.

20220824_194714.jpg20220824_194725.jpg20220824_194736.jpg20220824_194849.jpg20220824_193208.jpg20220824_195224.jpg20220824_173504.jpg

Last edited:
What a s**t show!! Received my vin mid-day Tues, only available pick up dates to choose from were Thurs & Fri when I would be out of state for work, reached out to Tesla about other pick up options but didn't hear back right away, loan application is in both mine and my wife's names, only my name listed with Tesla as registered owner, loan and registration paperwork have to match, having issues adding my wife as a registered owner because she just now realized her driver's license is expired 🤬, finalized loan acceptance with our credit union late Wed am, renewed my wife's license online and printed temporary license, Tesla gets back to me saying I can pick my car up at 3pm (it was 11am when they said this), I reply asking for confirmation that all of the financials are in order and they have everything they need from me/my credit union before I drive all the way out to Devon SC only to get turned away, email Tesla SA copies of my wife's temporary paper driver's license and expired license so they can add her to the registration, now it's 1:30pm and I notice the app is showing a confirmed pick up time of 3pm even though everything is still in flight and I never really did confirm from my end, decide what the hell let's just drive out there and see if we can work it out, nobody at the SC has any clue what I'm talking about when I tell my story, wife hasn't been added to registration, financial docs aren't in order, none of the paperwork I've been emailing my SA is anywhere to be found.

F**k!!!!!

I've just spent a full workday in scramble mode trying to accommodate Tesla's zero notice delivery process when instead I should be putting slides together for a big presentation I have to give a client tomorrow. Thank God the Devon SC staff is full of rockstars. They just had me forward everything I sent my SA to them and then they hand walked all of it from registration to the financing through in about an hour. Pretty impressive. They said it's a good thing I bank with USAA because they were happy to expedite which apparently isn't common according to Tesla...approx. 4 hrs from me accepting my loan offer with USAA to Tesla receiving payment from USAA.

In the end, I love it! A couple minor issues with the car...rear driver side door looks like it needs adjustment, driver door speaker doesn't sit flush on top of the door, a small scratch on the black aluminum trim on the outside of the driver side door. I have a mobile service appt. set up for Mon to address all of this. The car is badass though. Definitely a blast to drive.

What else? Oh, I have the new door trim but not the cargo cover (vin F521, born date 8/8). I probably would have just removed the cargo cover anyway.

Best of luck to all the rest of you with June orders. I hope you all get your cars soon and your delivery isn't as hectic as mine.

View attachment 845223View attachment 845224View attachment 845225View attachment 845227View attachment 845228View attachment 845229View attachment 845230
Congratulations! The car looks beautiful!

What a s**t show!! Received my vin mid-day Tues, only available pick up dates to choose from were Thurs & Fri when I would be out of state for work, reached out to Tesla about other pick up options but didn't hear back right away, loan application is in both mine and my wife's names, only my name listed with Tesla as registered owner, loan and registration paperwork have to match, having issues adding my wife as a registered owner because she just now realized her driver's license is expired 🤬, finalized loan acceptance with our credit union late Wed am, renewed my wife's license online and printed temporary license, Tesla gets back to me saying I can pick my car up at 3pm (it was 11am when they said this), I reply
What a roller coaster man! I'm glad you got the car after all this fiasco. My delivery went pretty smooth. Tesla Tampa just took my credit union letter in which I need to write the amount financed and sign. Tesla will get the money after sending that paper over.