Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is everyone waiting till they have the vehicle to order accessories? Already know what I want, thinking of pre ordering
Also planning on hood ppf but unsure of ceramic coating. Any thoughts?
I ordered a level 2 wall charger and all weather floor mats together with the car. I’ll also swap the back tires to the front and get 295s on the back. Not sure about PPF yet.

What accessories are you thinking?

I ordered a level 2 wall charger and all weather floor mats together with the car. I’ll also swap the back tires to the front and get 295s on the back. Not sure about PPF yet.

What accessories are you thinking?

Is that the $400 one? I have ordered that one too
Well my accessories are center console storage, glove compartment storage, front license plate mount quick bandit, floor mats (wife wants the 3D but I have been a weather tech guy for years).
I am pretty sure we will do the front bumper ppf but not sure about ceramic. It’s ~1600 for the whole car.

Is that the $400 one? I have ordered that one too
Well my accessories are center console storage, glove compartment storage, front license plate mount quick bandit, floor mats (wife wants the 3D but I have been a weather tech guy for years).
I am pretty sure we will do the front bumper ppf but not sure about ceramic. It’s ~1600 for the whole car.
Yeah, $400 for the charger and $850 for the install. You get around 40 miles per hour.

Thanks for sharing! I’ll look into that too. I actually never sat in a Model Y, I think I need to get a real life visual first. 😂

Yeah, $400 for the charger and $850 for the install. You get around 40 miles per hour.

Thanks for sharing! I’ll look into that too. I actually never sat in a Model Y, I think I need to get a real life visual first. 😂
You are welcome.
I went through ryan shaws "must have accessories" for tesla / model Y video on youtube. Didnt like all, but the ones I have listed are the ones we want to get.

Reactions: JohnNE
Updated EDD to 08/29-09/02. Pre purchased Mobile connector showed up yesterday. VIN assigned today! Posted insurance within the first 30 min. Annnnnnd we wait again.

That’s a wide window when vin is assigned. I have 9-13 window in sept
Anyways congrats!
Same thing here with the EDD window. My VIN was assigned this morning and by the afternoon I got a text to schedule my appointment. Set to pick up on 8/31. Assuming you made final payment, uploaded proof of insurance, and entered in finance details you should get a pickup schedule notification any day now.

Same thing here with the EDD window. My VIN was assigned this morning and by the afternoon I got a text to schedule my appointment. Set to pick up on 8/31. Assuming you made final payment, uploaded proof of insurance, and entered in finance details you should get a pickup schedule notification any day now.
Definitely anxious to get more details. Only was able to upload proof of insurance. I’m paying cash and final payment option isn’t available in the app yet. I even replied back to the VIN text letting them know i uploaded the insurance. Basically completed all that I could within the first 30 min and got a simple thank you response.

Oh wow. We took care of insurance and payment. But no scheduling yet and SA texted us that vehicle won’t be here till 9th.

Definitely anxious to get more details. Only was able to upload proof of insurance. I’m paying cash and final payment option isn’t available in the app yet. I even replied back to the VIN text letting them know i uploaded the insurance. Basically completed all that I could within the first 30 min and got a simple thank you response.

Oh wow. We took care of insurance and payment. But no scheduling yet and SA texted us that vehicle won’t be here till 9th.
I wonder if transit is delaying things. I'm betting my Y got built in Fremont so its just traveling up I-5. I was told by my SA that it'll arrive in Seattle on the 29th and undergo a final inspection.