Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I texted the tesla number to ask if my window would be pushed out because I didn't have a vin. Exactly 20 minutes later my vin was just assigned and my new delivery window is ⁸/29 - 10/4 however I leave 8/29 and will be gone through 9/10 :(
Congrats
I am told delivery date won’t change after we got the vin. Maybe they update it only for west coast folks, we in the north east have to wait for train to arrive 😀
I just got the schedule delivery text. 3 day time window in the middle of the week.

Definitely anxious to get more details. Only was able to upload proof of insurance. I’m paying cash and final payment option isn’t available in the app yet. I even replied back to the VIN text letting them know i uploaded the insurance. Basically completed all that I could within the first 30 min and got a simple thank you response.
Following up here as I was contacted the day after I got my VIN to setup a delivery date. Should be inspecting a MYP tomorrow morning.

Picked up today

Had new version doors, mobile charger was in the trunk. I did order the charger so not sure if they just put it in there or a second one will ship out. No gap issues. Did have a smudge on a fender that will have to be fixed, Tesla lady was able to wipe away but it definitely left a dark stain on the paint so she told me to submit a service request. Very easy delivery process, what a fun car

Attachments

• 20220829_181853.jpg
    20220829_181853.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 93
Picked up today

Had new version doors, mobile charger was in the trunk. I did order the charger so not sure if they just put it in there or a second one will ship out. No gap issues. Did have a smudge on a fender that will have to be fixed, Tesla lady was able to wipe away but it definitely left a dark stain on the paint so she told me to submit a service request. Very easy delivery process, what a fun car
You will get the mobile charger delivered to your home in a separate shipment. Returns are free! I had around 3 smudges on the paint and the delivery guy wasn't able to remove them. He asked me to open a service request and submit the pics! Didn't find any panel gaps. I got the mobile charger as well.

Following up here as I was contacted the day after I got my VIN to setup a delivery date. Should be inspecting a MYP tomorrow morning.
And the car has been delivered.

Glad to report everything went smooth. Home delivery. Guy seemed friendly enough. Didnt expect much from him so I didn’t ask much. Exterior checklist ready I start looking over the car. No real big alignment issues aside from the passenger rear tail light being a little off. Paint looked good in some key spots. Stepping back the car looked freaking amazing! They washed it and gave it a quick detail with some tire shine. Quickly realized I was taking this car and I put the checklist aside. Got the text to accept delivery. Handed the check over and away went the delivery guy. He mentioned people having a slight delay in their app, but mine connected and let me in right away. Loaded the car seat and took a spin with the lady. Interior all seems to align. Runs amazing. Tons to learn. I’ll keep pushing buttons and report back at some point with a before and after of my DIY PPF.

And the car has been delivered.

Glad to report everything went smooth. Home delivery. Guy seemed friendly enough. Didnt expect much from him so I didn’t ask much. Exterior checklist ready I start looking over the car. No real big alignment issues aside from the passenger rear tail light being a little off. Paint looked good in some key spots. Stepping back the car looked freaking amazing! They washed it and gave it a quick detail with some tire shine. Quickly realized I was taking this car and I put the checklist aside. Got the text to accept delivery. Handed the check over and away went the delivery guy. He mentioned people having a slight delay in their app, but mine connected and let me in right away. Loaded the car seat and took a spin with the lady. Interior all seems to align. Runs amazing. Tons to learn. I’ll keep pushing buttons and report back at some point with a before and after of my DIY PPF.
Congrats!

Did you receive a cargo cover?