Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new on here but have been reading. Just wanted to share my info.

OD 6/16 white/white, no tow, no FSD
Current EDD 8/28- 9/9
No vin assigned even with my window hitting tomorrow. I'm assuming it will get pushed out.
I'm located in Fort worth, tx
I will be out of country 8/29 - 9/10

My charger shipped and will be here monday

BTW, I was told by a banker that once your VIN is given to you and your payment is received by Tesla, Tesla has to hold on to the car for you. Unless, there is some clause in their contract that if you don’t pick it up in “x” days your money will be released to another VIN. I didn’t read my contract closely but that’s what I heard. So if this true, maybe this will help others who are out of town?

Attachments

• CA5AD5B3-F640-46B3-B2C5-D917DA799749.png
    CA5AD5B3-F640-46B3-B2C5-D917DA799749.png
    975.6 KB · Views: 111
So that 532xxx is a unique serial number. I’m not sure if means that it’s the 500,000th vehicle produced or if it’s just a number. The 7SAY at the beginning signifies X or Y. The letter N is 2022. The F you already guessed correctly.

Update: So I went to pick up my Tesla. The VIN I had was F531. Black outside. White interior. MYP. Anyhow, it had the new trim. But it also had some issues. Swirl scratches on hood, window trim discolored, scratch on the plastic over the wheels (Michelin A/S), the driver tail light was not flush compared to the passenger tail light, driver side door that was not flush with the back door. Anyhow, partially delaying delivery until things are fixed. Next steps? Will find out in a few days. Maybe leasing is better than buying so I don’t care about these defects. Honestly, Teslas are cool cars but they are not made like a Mercedes. You are going to have to accept several noticeable defects. Anyhow, will do my best to update. Disappointed for sure.

Update: So I went to pick up my Tesla. The VIN I had was F531. Black outside. White interior. MYP. Anyhow, it had the new trim. But it also had some issues. Swirl scratches on hood, window trim discolored, scratch on the plastic over the wheels (Michelin A/S), the driver tail light was not flush compared to the passenger tail light, driver side door that was not flush with the back door. Anyhow, partially delaying delivery until things are fixed. Next steps? Will find out in a few days. Maybe leasing is better than buying so I don’t care about these defects. Honestly, Teslas are cool cars but they are not made like a Mercedes. You are going to have to accept several noticeable defects. Anyhow, will do my best to update. Disappointed for sure.
That’s a real bummer
Can you not reject the delivery and handle that way?

Another update.

06/11, EDD: August - October
06/13, EDD 1: 08/23 - 10/04
06/30, EDD 2: 08/22 - 09/26
08/02, EDD 3: 08/28 - 09/25
08/15, EDD 4: 09/03 - 09/17
08/27, EDD 5: 08/27 - 08/31 (VIN)
08/28, EDD 6: 08/28 - 09/01
Congrats
I am told delivery date won’t change after we got the vin. Maybe they update it only for west coast folks, we in the north east have to wait for train to arrive 😀