Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 12.1 update.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mar/19 build Standard Range Plus

1. High Performance Speed
2. Software Updates
3. TeslAtati
4. On-Route Battery Warmup
5. Additional Language
6. Web Browser
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System

View attachment 402205
If you really don't want us to know your VIN you might want to do a better job of redacting the last 6 digits. I can clearly see it is 305XXX.

311674FB-86E0-4248-84E9-EF44A8611BBA.jpeg
can someone post html5test.com numbers? browser performance.

Last edited:
If you really don't want us to know your VIN you might want to do a better job of redacting the last 6 digits. I can clearly see it is 305XXX.

Good eye! Thanks

This seems odd to me, I got 2019.12 almost a month ago with the same features, but I still don’t have the supercharger speed increase.
Any ideas?

Do you have a Standard Range Plus as well? I’m thinking that it wouldn’t matter since we are limited to like 101kw charging.

Fred

Reactions: MountainRatMat
Yes, and I suspect a bunch of what's missing is really around the audio/video streaming bits and pieces ...
I noticed the pick up on video elements! Curious if you can kick off an SSl VPN connection from it now and actually get some work done :)
Previously impossible even with a good Wi-Fi connection. Anyway, looking forward to the update. When it rolls around to the legacy cars...

@DeadHead616 what supercharger were you at when you got 138kW? The "Find us" page of Tesla's site still only shows 120kW for most SCs (72kW for city ones).

@MarcG I was at the Walker, MI Supercharger when I took that pic. I didn’t even think of the 120kW thing. Maybe I should see if I can replicate it at the Grand Rapids, MI Supercharger.(?)

Now that I’ve updated to 2019.12.1.1, I see that non-city superchargers show up to 150kW in the car’s nav screen, which is cool.
Tesla’s website still only shows up to 120kW in the “Find us” page though.. I wonder if they’re waiting to push the latest fw to the whole fleet.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Big Earl