Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 2019.24.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So from my understanding HW3 is stuck on older firmware correct? I'm ass-uming I should give up hope on seeing 2019.24.4 anytime soon? My build date was 23 June 2019 and I purchased FSD.
I'm on hw3 and got the 2019.24 last night.
I noticed the proximity sensor visualization is now using colors, the closer distanc, the closer to orange/red.
Also cars seem to dance less at no or low speed.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Been
Just brought mine home today. July build still on 2019.15.104.1 753f0a

I'm connected to wifi and will be watching for an update.
Just brought mine home today. July build still on 2019.15.104.1 753f0a

I'm connected to wifi and will be watching for an update.

July build here and still on 2019.15.104.1 as well - been on WiFi last 36’ish hours. Looking forward to the update, fingers crossed the delay is only in how the update is being rolled out and not anything else. : )

Has anyone had the opportunity to test a CHAdeMO on their Model 3?
I am on 2019.24.4 on both our Teslas (2018 Model S 100D & 2018 Model 3 LR RWD)
Just wondering if the CHAdeMO adapter requires a specific firmware rev. My Service Center updated the firmware on my CHAdeMO adapter well over a year ago. My plan was to bring it to the SC and ask if there is an update.
I just happen to have an appointment there on Monday (I am getting my rock-struck windshield replaced on the MS...again:()

Would be even better if it would automatically overwrite the oldest recordings when the disk space is full.

Sentry has no way to ever know which saved recordings are important, so it can't over-write automatically.

Dashcam can, because the user has to manually save important things, so it knows anything you didn't explicitly save is unimportant and can be written over.

Has anyone had the opportunity to test a CHAdeMO on their Model 3?
I am on 2019.24.4 on both our Teslas (2018 Model S 100D & 2018 Model 3 LR RWD)
Just wondering if the CHAdeMO adapter requires a specific firmware rev. My Service Center updated the firmware on my CHAdeMO adapter well over a year ago. My plan was to bring it to the SC and ask if there is an update.
I just happen to have an appointment there on Monday (I am getting my rock-struck windshield replaced on the MS...again:()

I bought the CHAdeMO adapter 2 weeks ago, been waiting for the update since.
Finally got the update yesterday, went and tried it out, everything worked as expected.

Don't think you need a firmware rev., should be good to go!

Reactions: Daniellane