Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just pulled trigger on a showroom 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May not be as good as other deals, but I am pretty happy about it, at least for now :). It's a show room model, has about 2,300 miles on it. The only thing probably I would add if it's a custom order is the pano roof, but none of my family member is taller than 5'10", and the white headliner may help mitigate some depressing feelings, so I may be fine at the end.

Anything should I worry about? Also, the leasing price seems amazingly low (see the second picture, the black 75D, $610/mo lease). I was originally planning to finance the car with the 72 month 1.49% apr loan, now I am debating, lease or loan???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 4.57.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 4.57.36 PM.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 4.58.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 4.58.05 PM.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 103
That's a good deal. Did you also take advantage of the $1k referral discount/credit?

As far as the lease goes, that's about on par with what people have been getting. A couple of weeks ago, there were quite a few P90DL's that were going for around $700-$900 per month. These were pre-refresh, but they were loaded. Lease it if you want the lower payment and don't want to buy the car after the term is up. Loan it if you're happy with what you bought and see it being a long term item. Enjoy!

I asked specifically about that and was told it couldn't be done. Do you have a source or a contact we could use to show otherwise?
It may be that they switched to discounting 75 inventory by $7500 rather than offering a rebadging and $8500 discount. Earlier in the week, I connected with Tesla Inside Sales Advisor and they were offering a downsize to 60, but then contacted me later in the week and said, no downsize, just take 7500 off the 75.

So, I should say my use of the word "further" discount may be misplaced. However, as with any car deal, try to get the largest discount you can work in your deal. Start with the $7500 off and then if there are test drive miles and some age on the car, work it down further.

Seems like a good deal and part of the end of quarter push... basically 75Ds are going for 60D prices (or just marginally higher).
It's very odd that most of the inventory is either premium or pano, but very few with both. AP and 75kwh are not surprising... as someone else noted, they just unlocked software on the 60 cars without AP.

I, of course, would want both premium and roof.

Seems like a good deal and part of the end of quarter push... basically 75Ds are going for 60D prices (or just marginally higher).
It's very odd that most of the inventory is either premium or pano, but very few with both. AP and 75kwh are not surprising... as someone else noted, they just unlocked software on the 60 cars without AP.

I, of course, would want both premium and roof.

I agree with you. My sales rep found me a nice 75D in red with all options except jump seats and pano. It was almost $10k off of MSRP with only 1000 or so miles. I almost took it, but wanted pano and black, plus it was a few thousand above my build and the wife was not having it.