Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just took delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were about ten other model 3’s being delivered at the same time. The car is flawless. The paperwork was painless. Initially the car seems quite wonderful to drive. Great visibility, quick acceleration, and great handling. The stereo is far better than the upgraded one in the Model S. I’ll write more later. Stoked!

8C2FF80C-53C4-4A67-9165-0DA3051C2AB1.jpeg
7B840E1C-7B07-43CF-959B-12FCFB24301D.jpeg
CE212C6F-2B9A-4703-8FF5-FAD01BBD29BF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where the WiFi setting is at?

I believe that you tap the LTE indicator on the top line of the screen to get to WiFi settings. (Have you looked at your manual?;) )

Wi-Fi is available as a data connection method and is often faster than cellular data networks. Connecting to Wi-Fi is especially useful in areas with limited or no cellular connectivity. To ensure fast, reliable delivery of Model 3 updates (see Software Updates on page 102), Tesla recommends leaving Wi-Fi turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi network. To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
1. Touch the LTE (or 3G) icon in the touchscreen status bar. Model 3 will start scanning and display the Wi-Fi networks that are within range.
2. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use, enter the password (if necessary), then touch Connect.
You can also connect to a hidden network that isn't shown on the list of scanned networks.
Just touch Wi-Fi Settings and enter the name of the network in the resulting dialog box. Once you have connected to a network, Model 3 automatically connects whenever the network is within range. If more than one previously connected network is within range, Model 3 connects to the one most recently
used.
Note: You can also use a mobile hotspot or your phone's Internet connection via Wi-Fi tethering.
Note: At Tesla Service Centers, Model 3 automatically connects to the Tesla Service Wi-Fi network.
Connecting to Wi-Fi Using the Touchscreen 101

There were about ten other model 3’s being delivered at the same time. The car is flawless. The paperwork was painless. Initially the car seems quite wonderful to drive. Great visibility, quick acceleration, and great handling. The stereo is far better than the upgraded one in the Model S. I’ll write more later. Stoked!

If you are comfortable with it, please post your Model 3 insurance rates in this thread I started:

Model 3 Insurance Rates - What Do You Pay?

I'm curious what others are paying. I expected to pay less than for Model S but our premiums are basically the same for S90D and Model 3. o_O

Hello. Took delivery last night. I am pretty happy with the car but have a few issues that bug a bit.

I just noticed they took away the web browser, not a big deal. Also, do you have to slam your doors to close them... I do. Don't get me started about the backup camera (I just posted about that).

Hello. Took delivery last night. I am pretty happy with the car but have a few issues that bug a bit.

I just noticed they took away the web browser, not a big deal. Also, do you have to slam your doors to close them... I do. Don't get me started about the backup camera (I just posted about that).

My wife has not quite shut her door a few times but she's a tiny woman. I haven't had a problem but I drove an 80's Ford Mustang for years so I'm used to slamming doors in a more "manly" fashion.

It's nice to have the graphic right there on the screen showing her door open at a glance and point it out to her. No need to search around for a tiny icon to figure out why the car is beeping and throwing a fit like other cars.