Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kennebunk, ME (I-95 NB and SB service plazas)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll try the southbound pictures again.
20180607_182526.jpg
20180607_182515.jpg
20180607_182548.jpg

Thanks, TDR32, for the pictures and updates.
I am able to view 6 pictures with your post.
Thanks. Good to know. Northbound should be lit up first. I don't think there will be many changes to how it looks .There was someone working on it this morning.

I'll keep an eye on southbound for changes. I would guess that once they are done working on the other side they will move over to finish it up. There nice thing is you should be able to get off going southbound and go to the northbound plaza to change if you are in a real pinch.

Let me know if there is anything else you want to see. Also, someone will need to test the chargers once they are lit.

How is one able to access the Northbound chargers (which are in the south parking lot) without coming from the Turnpike? Are you going through the tool booth and turning into the restricted employee parking area (which connects to the south parking lot) or going against the no-entry signs if you try to go to the south parking lot from the gas station? Those are the only two ways to get to the chargers that I can figure out.

Thanks!

How is one able to access the Northbound chargers (which are in the south parking lot) without coming from the Turnpike? Are you going through the tool booth and turning into the restricted employee parking area (which connects to the south parking lot) or going against the no-entry signs if you try to go to the south parking lot from the gas station? Those are the only two ways to get to the chargers that I can figure out.

Thanks!
Whoops! I drove through the employee lot and should not have. Nevermind about getting to the northbound chargers while going south. I don't think that it will take too long to open southbound after northbound. It will all come down to the final inspections.

The construction fence around the northbound chargers was not there this morning. The pedestals still had plastic on them. The door to the fenced in charger area was open. I will keep looking for a meter and/or the Tesla logo lit up on the pedestals.

Are you no longer doing the mileage posts for each new supercharger?

Generally not, but I should do this one, and not just because it's Maine. Became hard to keep up, and so many recent Superchargers have been either adding high density (hard to get excited about another SoCal Supercharger) or have been urban or destination Superchargers.

But a highway Supercharger like this is my kind of Supercharger since it improves travel significantly: NH/VT fastest route to ME becomes easier since it avoids a large Seabrook, NH diversion and significantly impacts skipability. I'll check it out later.

Reactions: PLUS EV