Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Key Fob solutions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
photo(18).JPG
This is a Tory Burch key chain. My key fits perfectly in the purse and it snaps! Good for us girls!!!

A Leash for that mini-Tesla Fob

That hole is awkward for a wire ring, but that's because it is designed for a thread loop like the wrist straps for digital cameras and the like. Just search amazon for "camera wrist straps."

- - - Updated - - -

wristband.jpg
IMG_2192.JPG

Last edited:
well the official Tesla ones were given out for free at the Tesla Supercharger event in Fremont (credit to a fb poster), but I didn't know about that other thread and that someone on here had done that too, very cool!

No problem. Just trying to help out another TMC member with his fledgling business :biggrin: and good product!

TMC member Pete sells different colored Fob covers....very nice (I get no commission, just think it good to support our forum members :biggrin:) http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/19102-Key-Fob-Cover-(aka-FobPocket)-How-To-Order
Thanks Al. I only have grey/red in stock at the moment, but I've got more stock coming in multiple colors (and a couple of designs) within a week or two. The Tesla ones look like a carbon copy of the Case logic design, at least from the photo. Mine are sized to the actual key fob, so are a slightly more snug/tailored fit, but, then again, I'm biased :)

Your fob actually fit inside this case? Seems to be a perfect Solution to an terribly designed key fob attachment point (fob it great, just the attachment point is terrible!).

MIKE
Yes, the fob fits snugly into the case. Pete's fobs come in a variety of colors. Quite nice. If TM sold them they would probably be twice the price :wink: