Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time to build...#10,349.

I assume they would like to finalize all of the reservation holders which held before the price increase announcement.

Fortunately, I'm down to 4 choices; 85, 60, 40 or nothing. 40 is leading ($25k is a lot just to go long and the 60Kwh doesn't get me to our cabin 100M away). 40Kwh for around town and my 10M commute? Possibly...

Coincidental that I went ot their store today just to try it on for size again.

I just finalized mine as well - #10,048
Blue Metallic Paint, All Glass Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Leather Interior, Lacewood Décor, 85 kWh Battery, Tech Package, Sound Studio Package , Active Air Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Twin Chargers, High Power Wall Connector

I received my configuration email tonight,

S10,079. My reservation was made the first week of July.

Did Tesla give anyone near my number a delivery estimate? Is it possible to take a factory tour whether the car is picked up in Fremont or not?

willardb

9,372 is finalized as well!!! Interestingly, no matter whether I chose 60 or 85kWh battery it still gave Feb/Mar '13 estimated delivery.

Config ended up being: Grey, pano, 19", tan interior with lacewood, 85 kWh, tech, sound studio, air suspension, single charger, no HPWC.

Fortunately, I'm down to 4 choices; 85, 60, 40 or nothing. 40 is leading ($25k is a lot just to go long and the 60Kwh doesn't get me to our cabin 100M away). 40Kwh for around town and my 10M commute?
I would reply, but it would take the thread off-topic. You should post the question/concern over here for discussion: will the 60 kWh battery be enough for me?