Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You only ordered about 10 days ago. I imagine it is possible to change the wheels. (Edit -- err, I'm probably wrong about the 10 days number. Might be issues if more than 30 days ago... just guessing.)

From everything I've seen, in person and online, I made the choice for Red + Shiny wheels too.

Last edited:
Stopped by Santana Row at lunch. The Performance wheels are not a great color to match with the Sig. Red. They look great with the Pearl White. I decided to go with the silver. Still no Aero wheels on display. The Banana Leaf stuff has been taken down and there are no samples of the new wood yet.

In any case - it's my time to sign the papers.

Model S Signature Performance
Signature Red Paint
Black Nappa Leather/Alcantara with Red Piping Interior
Carbon Fiber Interior Décor
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Silver Wheels with High Performance Tires
No Rear Facing Seats
Add Rear Spoiler
Add Paint Armor
$109,020

Wow - big number - but exciting.
I think you added the wall charger too? The number is same as my figures (well; 109050 for me) for wall charger but no rear spoiler.

I think you added the wall charger too? The number is same as my figures (well; 109050 for me) for wall charger but no rear spoiler.

Getting excited!! Looks like I should get an e-mail in two weeks if we are up to #592.

Jason S (Sig 592), did you get the awaited email and configure your car already or are you just anticipating what you are going to order and price tag?

You only ordered about 10 days ago. I imagine it is possible to change the wheels. (Edit -- err, I'm probably wrong about the 10 days number. Might be issues if more than 30 days ago... just guessing.)

From everything I've seen, in person and online, I made the choice for Red + Shiny wheels too.

They called me today to let me know about he new wood option. I said I'd think about the wheels and was told they would get back with me about that. He said he liked the darker wheels with the CF accents and the black leather but I'm thinking the silver wheels may look better too. Will have to think about it and get back with them soon.

Jason S (Sig 592), did you get the awaited email and configure your car already or are you just anticipating what you are going to order and price tag?
Anticipating and configuring my projected order in the new design studio. I expect to get the email on June 5, but it might slip to June 12.

I'll post here what my projected delivery date will be, when I get one.

Anticipating and configuring my projected order in the new design studio. I expect to get the email on June 5, but it might slip to June 12.

I'll post here what my projected delivery date will be, when I get one.

I'm 532 and I configured. I thought i also saw 562 was done as well. Can't imagine they won't get 30 in next week.

Nope - no wall charger. (I already have a J1172 and a 240 outlet in the garage.
I copied that list straight from my PDF quote.

105,400 for the car
1500 for the Pano roof.
950 for paint armor
1170 for prep and delivery
109,020 total.