Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jurvetson said as much in a tweet. Something like: "I'm under orders not to talk about it yet." It was pretty clear there is a non-disclosure clause in effect until the 22nd.

There was also an article where he responded (through a proxy), that because he was on the board he couldn't discuss it.

As for the topic, haven't heard of any new emails, and haven't heard back from my rep about the MVPA. Guessing they are indeed swamped.

I am Sig #566, so received my email today. A lot of people had been asking for test drives before locking in. Is anyone who received an email today waiting for the test drive in Fremont before locking in? Or is everyone sending in their configuration today (or tomorrow)? If I wait for the test drive (I live in Berkeley), will that put me farther down the list to receive my car, or will I stay in order of my reservation number, not when I turn my paperwork in?

I called Tesla corporate yesterday and was told that you have 30 days to respond to their email, and that as long as you respond in that period of time, it will not delay your delivery. In my case, I expect to get my email either next week or the week of June 17 (S920). Test drives will be provided in DC 7/13-15. They said no problem to wait to after the test drive to finalize the order, that doing so will not change my delivery time.

BTW, on the tesla motors forum the holder of S703 said he got his email today.