Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Launch is Imminent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has submitted 2024 VINs to NHTSA, including the Dual and Tri Motor Cybertrucks and their GVWR:

I don't think we can figure the exact curb weights from these, however, since we don't know the payload capacities.

Not the exact but close enough

IMG_0174.jpeg

Also, assuming the Class G is the dual motor and Class H is the tri-motor, the weight difference between the 2 may only be a few hundred pounds...implying that the class G would have a GVWR of just under 9,000 with the tri motor just over 9,000.

• Class G - Greater than 3629 kg. to 4082 kg. (8,001-
9,000 Ibs.) • Class H - Greater than 4082 kg. to 4536 kg. (9,001-
10,000 Ibs.)

It’s A Heavy bastard

Reactions: texas_star_TM3
if that's the main purposely hyped/ leaked vehicle selling point now - but it's dead quiet about range and price - oh well...

I didn't even think about that. This. must be one of the main selling points, since there really isn't anything it offers over the competition.

The "bulletproof" is pointless, especially when all it does is make you a target to get shot.

Where is the range and price.......

If Tesla says the Truck is Bullet Proof what is the Ballistic rating? Most vehicles can be armored to withstand various levels of attacks. In the United States, the National Institute of Justice rates a vehicle’s level of protection in 8 categories known as Class I, IIA, II, IIIA, III, IV, V and VI. In Europe, the vehicles normally get ratings that fall into levels B1 through B7. Or is Tesla opening themselves up to Lawsuits when a Bullet goes through the vehicle.