Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Launch is Imminent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If Tesla says the Truck is Bullet Proof what is the Ballistic rating? Most vehicles can be armored to withstand various levels of attacks. In the United States, the National Institute of Justice rates a vehicle’s level of protection in 8 categories known as Class I, IIA, II, IIIA, III, IV, V and VI. In Europe, the vehicles normally get ratings that fall into levels B1 through B7. Or is Tesla opening themselves up to Lawsuits when a Bullet goes through the vehicle.
it's also meaningless as the windows aren't bulletproof.

Where did they say the production Cybertruck was bullet proof?

They just said it in a picture and post by Musk.

And of course they won’t specifically write in anywhere but the Fanboys will run with it.

So now that we have established it’s not “bulletproof” what is it bringing to the table that the competition doesn’t already have? Except the cult….

No they didn't, perhaps read the post again.

Again, it’s not bulletproof, so what does it bring to the table other than the cult?

“Sir, I was shot after buying this product from Tesla. The head of Tesla Motor Co. posted that no bullets penetrated the cabin, the media also believed it was bullet proof”

Stop with the “when did they say that…”

🙄

Uhm... 10 million people talking about it... cheap advertising/publicity stunt ...

Edit: Wait, perhaps I misread this, what does the Cybertruck bring to the table or this promitional video of them shooting up a Cybertruck?

Both….. I’ll tell you…

It keeps the cult happy thinking they will have a Superior truck over the others when it’s turning out to be a dud

Both….. I’ll tell you…

It keeps the cult happy thinking they will have a Superior truck over the others when it’s turning out to be a dud

Ahh. Got it. Where's your proof "that it's turning out to be a dud"? So far, it's lining up exactly where I expected it too. You're attempting to call the game before it's played so it's just your opinion based on emotion and no facts at all, right?

Reactions: cusetownusa
Ahh. Got it. Where's your proof "that it's turning out to be a dud"? So far, it's lining up exactly where I expected it too. You're attempting to call the game before it's played so it's just your opinion based on emotion and no facts at all, right?

Where is it better than the competition? I’m looking at what’s in front of me. It brings nothing to the table that isn’t already out there, except maybe the Osh Kosh interior…..