Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's see your white Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
REBroker, I'm in Orlando and I should get my Tesla in the next week or so. I'm also interested in painting the lower trim and door handles. Maybe we can work a deal with whoever you're talking to for both jobs? Thought? Feel free to PM me. Otherwise what about going to another market that might be cheaper? Tampa? South FL?

Anyone willing to help with this? I'm still working on the saga of getting my lower trim painted body-color. I got a recommendation from Tsportline, awesome shop BTW, but pricing was along the same lines as the previous shop I had inquired with. So working with that previous shop, he sent the following message to me this morning:

"Good morning---I spoke to the owner of our company and he wants to work with you on price as discussed. Do you have access to what the other Tesla owner paid for their refinish work. Maybe a bill or estimate from the other shop.?
If we see what was done and how much then we will create a repair plan that matches the work and more importantly the price."

Anyone willing to PM me an estimate/receipt of work done so that I may provide to them?

Thanks!

REBroker, I'm in Orlando and I should get my Tesla in the next week or so. I'm also interested in painting the lower trim and door handles. Maybe we can work a deal with whoever you're talking to for both jobs? Thought? Feel free to PM me. Otherwise what about going to another market that might be cheaper? Tampa? South FL?

1ton, thanks to the support here I've struck a fairly good deal with a reputable shop, will send you details later! I can't wait to get the job done, will probably schedule it for the end of this month.

Not quite "The Missing Piece" and not to get too far off topic, but here's a sneak peak of my interior. White on red is a great sporty combo. Had this combo in my Mercedes and I've seen it in BMWs, Audis and Maseratis.

preview.jpg

I think the headrests were made for a logo so I did made some in thin carbon folie.
I low your red interior and the glossy carbon yeraofthedragon. I almost bought a Jaguar XF with that combo before I decided to bye a Tesla.

Attachments

• DSC_3693 copy copy.jpg
    DSC_3693 copy copy.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 723
I'm sorry to post this off topic here but since we have a good concentration of white Tesla owners in this thread... did you do cquartz or opticoat on your white car? Was it worth it? White doesn't show imperfections as much as other colors, plus it won't show the shine as much either. I was waiting until after painting my trim to do it, but now I'm wondering if I should at all. Thanks!

I went with Cquartz finest on my pearl white 85D, looks great and I am very happy with the end result. Before investing in a coating Id do Xpel PPF on the whole front end, to me that is a more worthwhile purchase.
I hear the Opticoat leaves your tacky vs a smooth just waxed feeling.

I'm sorry to post this off topic here but since we have a good concentration of white Tesla owners in this thread... did you do cquartz or opticoat on your white car? Was it worth it? White doesn't show imperfections as much as other colors, plus it won't show the shine as much either. I was waiting until after painting my trim to do it, but now I'm wondering if I should at all. Thanks!

I have a pearl white TMS and still went with Opticoat and have no regrets. It looks really stunning and the dirt comes of SO easy. It seems to stay or at least look clean much longer. I hand wash it and it's a breeze :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think the headrests were made for a logo so I did made some in thin carbon folie.
I low your red interior and the glossy carbon yeraofthedragon. I almost bought a Jaguar XF with that combo before I decided to bye a Tesla.
Your car looks great as always :) I live in Denmark, but my TMS is originally from Norway and it was my impression that Norwegian TMS' did not have the fog lights+led strips in the front (mine does not - it only has the cornering lights). Did your TMS have it stock or is it something you installed afterwards?

Finally here's a picture of my pearl white TMS (with reflective wrap on the calipers :)) at the Supercharger in Køge, Denmark.

IMG_3083.JPG.jpeg

Thanks,
Jacob

Last edited:
That's a beautifully executed photo! The interior illumination is just right... was it from the interior lights or did you supplement them somehow? It's ready for a sales brochure! :biggrin:

That's a nice picture. You wrapped the calipers?? Is that something you can do?

I have a pearl white TMS and still went with Opticoat and have no regrets. It looks really stunning and the dirt comes of SO easy. It seems to stay or at least look clean much longer. I hand wash it and it's a breeze :)

- - - Updated - - -

Your car looks great as always :) I live in Denmark, but my TMS is originally from Norway and it was my impression that Norwegian TMS' did not have the fog lights+led strips in the front (mine does not - it only has the cornering lights). Did your TMS have it stock or is it something you installed afterwards?

Finally here's a picture of my pearl white TMS (with reflective wrap on the calipers :)) at the Supercharger in Køge, Denmark.

View attachment 80263

Thanks,
Jacob

That's a nice picture. You wrapped the calipers?? Is that something you can do?

Thanks :) And yes, if you google "reflective wrap caliper" - you get a lot of hits. The foil/wrap is actually not made for calipers, but after 2-3.000 miles it still looks great. I got a professional "wrapper" to do it and he also made Tesla letters in white. I created a thread in here with the subject reflective wrap where you can see some more pictures:

Reflective wrap on my brake calipers (w/ pictures)