Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's see your white Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What interior color do people have in their white cars? I like Tan better and think Black is also OK. However my wife thinks that tan will get dirty easily and is requiring me to order black. Just want to hear current owners' thoughts.

Thanks

My personal preference is gray interior w/ black headliner or black interior w/ white (standard or alcantara) headliner. I do not like how the white headliner doesn't match either the tan or gray seats and personally, I'm not a fan of the tan. I would be ok with black interior w/ black headliner as well, especially if you have the pano. My neighbor bought a 85 w/ Autopilot, white exterior with gray seats and black headliner (no pano) and it is gorgeous! Breser and llavalle have posts on here about their cars with gray seats and black headliner, which makes me salivate even more!

Jerry,

I love the red accents. Just enough. I think I am going to do that on mine as well. I am trying to figure out if i want to black out the chrome around the windows and if so, if I should do the chrome strip on the back. The other thought was black out the "T" logos on the nose and back and leave a little chrome on the back. I'm trying to find the perfect balance for me.

View attachment 71923View attachment 71924[/QUOTE]

What interior color do people have in their white cars? I like Tan better and think Black is also OK. However my wife thinks that tan will get dirty easily and is requiring me to order black. Just want to hear current owners' thoughts.

Thanks

I love my gray next gen interior with black alcantara! It's just different and makes the car look more futuristic. I did pair it with matte obeche to add a classy look, but I think it would look just as great with carbon.

Thanks

I wanted tan as well. But I have two very young kids so my wife also mandated black interior. She's prolly right

It's alive!!!! I mean, trim has been painted :biggrin:

Huge thanks to Stig, Sickfox, TSportsline and everyone else in this thread who helped out. Also big shout out to Dayas Custom Auto in Orlando, they are very nice people and do excellent work. When I dropped off the car Dayas had three or four Model S's there in different states of repair. They also now know exactly how to do this job as I've been their guinea pig.

Next, I'm getting paint correction and cquartz finest. Dropping it off Wednesday for that.

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

V__5FA7.jpg

Last edited:
REBroker, that looks really nice. I like the painted diffuser as well, gives a little shine to it.

I'm getting my calipers painted and adding some black accents. I hope to get a finished car to take pics by next week.