Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's another one on the lower north shore now ... I picked up my S85 on Wednesday and the grin hasn't left my face ever since. It's dark blue with silver 19" cyclone wheels, tech package, air suspension, panorama roof, black nappa leather, carbon fibre detail ... rego is IS1463 in case you see me around :)

Ian

There's another one on the lower north shore now ... I picked up my S85 on Wednesday and the grin hasn't left my face ever since. It's dark blue with silver 19" cyclone wheels, tech package, air suspension, panorama roof, black nappa leather, carbon fibre detail ... rego is IS1463 in case you see me around :)

Ian

Hi Ian,

Excellent choice of spec, it could almost be the twin of mine!

Welcome to ownership and the forum.

James

I've just confirmed an order for a 70D (on 15.4.2015). Colour is deep blue metallic (one of the new colours). The only option is grey next gen seats. I will buy Autopilot after delivery (possibly the very next day if more features are working by then), as it saves $ 140 in LCT and stamp duty, despite the higher price. Stamp duty in WA is 6.5%.

I've just confirmed an order for a 70D (on 15.4.2015). Colour is deep blue metallic (one of the new colours). The only option is grey next gen seats. I will buy Autopilot after delivery (possibly the very next day if more features are working by then), as it saves $ 140 in LCT and stamp duty, despite the higher price. Stamp duty in WA is 6.5%.

It is dumb how tax applies to the options. It forces people to buy after market. Next they will apply the tax to those too.

Not trying to get political, but once upon a time they told us that when we got GST, all those other taxes would be gone. Au contrare, they keep going up.

Is that fair dinkum?! So all the hardware for autopilot is there by default; all sensors, front camera and bottom radar. That could save $468 by the configuration I was looking at!