Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ET is for the offset. Most people list their wheel specs like this: 19x9.5 +35, where the +35 is the offset (ET).

Car looks good btw.
gotcha. but yes i have +35 offset front and back. fits perfectly only thing i had to do was and centercaps because the rims centerbore was a bit to big for the car. Taking it this saturday to get alignment and to check out why my gas peddle is rattling at speeds upwards of 80plus

Hello Tesla Fam!

writing on here to share my experience with lowering my model 3.
Status: TESLA MODEL 3 LR RWD 18 inch aeros stock but currently sitting on 20 inch VFS-1 VOSSENS.
Specs: front 245/35/20 9.5 rear 275/35/20 10

i could not stand the gap space that was between the tire and fender so decided to lower.
i have it currently at signature customs in miami, fl. picking it up this afternoon.
only springs they had in stock was the LOW springs from UNPLUGGED so even though i wanted moderates i will have the lows installed.
i messaged many many many people on IG and these forums that have these springs and they stated that they barely if ever scrape just have to be careful when driving and definitly take caution.

does anyone have any experience with the lows that can help me back it up?

ALSO, range from switching to aftermarket 20's has affected my daily commute by an additional 20 miles so not bad. i commute 35 miles to work and 35 miles back and is mostly highway driving.
i also step on it and touch 100-140 daily on this highway.

if anyone is interested in buying my stock 18 inch rims please PM ME as well as the stock springs

any feedback will be much appreciated

I have the Super Low's and also got it done at Signature. My car is the "Thanos-themed" 3 Performance. I don't rub at all, I'm on 20's and I barely scrape, only if I go higher than normal speeds on speed bumps. The Signature Customs team do amazing work!

bit too low for my liking tbh but if you like the look than great...juyst personal preference.....when you drop more than 1.5 inches I can already see a lot of neg camber there you may get uneven tire wear...I prefer the 1 inch drop from TSportline myself.
that is why i wanted the moderated from UP. the 1.5 drop was more than enough but im not cmplaining about the 2 inches.

D4E70A25-AC7C-43ED-B121-C8A975DF9445.jpeg
A70FAAD2-D3C6-483A-A48E-9107DC2BD7E0.jpeg
494D0532-A2CC-4D03-87CE-53E7886EDE41.jpeg
E93248F3-F9C3-4265-B8AA-13785A38E32A.jpeg
Looks awesome. More pics of the rear please
Pics of the rear