Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowest price Model S yet in Oz? MY2016 60D for $67K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did you report?
He may be renovating, the exotic cars may all be financed while they devalue. He states that the car has been written off. The only thing disputable is that he says it can be upgraded to a 75 from being a 60.
Anyone who buys it will be in the same position as he was when he bought it at auction - buyer beware, except there may be some recourse if they have bought it where the offer was deceptive, misleading or not as represented.

What did you report?
He may be renovating, the exotic cars may all be financed while they devalue. He states that the car has been written off. The only thing disputable is that he says it can be upgraded to a 75 from being a 60.
Anyone who buys it will be in the same position as he was when he bought it at auction - buyer beware, except there may be some recourse if they have bought it where the offer was deceptive, misleading or not as represented.

Doesn’t state anything about the previous damage and has constantly changed the story on Carsales. Used to read “my wife drove it into a trolley bay”. Yeah after the damage report I don’t think so buddy.

Reactions: Mark E
@DARK_VADAR - for your information 1 hack that was successful was done via web browser, requires one to surf to a URL from within the car and open a link which has the malware....very low risk in itself and zero risk in Australia as we have no web browser enabled....

Other hack? Compromise a users login via the MyTesla account, shame on anyone not having a complex password however this has since been addressed also....but hey, you need not worry as you don’t have access to MyTesla, which also means you miss out on remotely unlock your car, change charging rates, start climate control, start, summon and connect to your calendar for NAV locations re appointments on and updates (hahahaha, had to do the haha everyone) but of course your car has everything ours has including Tesla being happy to fix it when something major breaks...

Go drive your old red appendage and hassle out their forums....

Did I poke hard enough? I hope so, looking forward to the drivel and rant, tuning in for my Sunday fix ;-)

I got the Tesla app access , "HHAHA had to include that in too" what daily rant ? you werent treated how the company treated me , so you won't know or ever will! I'm sure this is not the first person to rant and definitely will not be the last from my experience of dealing with such rubbish people (Tesla Sydney) its just that nobody who had them bad experiences was bothered or is a member in this forum ! they probably went straight to their lawyers and had the issue resolved that same week!

So the fact I "changed my ad" is somehow , morally or legally or some mentally disturbed way to you "wrong" SMFH! I changed photos coz I thought it would make the car look better, big whoopidy do ! I changed some details on the ad to better inform people of my car, are you people just here waiting for a one slip up to jump on me then to post a "mental health help line number" you do realise on my part it really makes you look sad and bored with your lives right? "what level do you think im on 1 ?" yeah I reacted to you being rude and put you all in your place so it was worth it!

Anyway, I am selling not just one car, im selling three! I do have a major renovation that is going on soon and need the money, I don't go to banks for there money hence me selling off my assets that I can to do so. Everyone so quick to jump to conclusions and assumptions, ever occur to you that what I do or buy , sell, renovate may not be any of any of you business ?????

Haven’t read the entire thread, although it does seem to have entertainment value, but the seller of this vehicle contacted me a few days ago asking if I was ‘still’ interested in purchasing (I enquired on it some months ago). Was $68k then I believe - great to see Tesla’s are appreciating in value!

• Funny
Reactions: Tension
I believe it’s now 92k.
I noticed this too. Also a change in the ad with a lot of misleading information:

"...the car merely had a front bumper scratch..."
No it didn't, as the photos we have on this thread clearly show it as being much more than a scratch.

"Unfortunately Tesla has a policy to protect itself which is completely understandable that states any vehicle with a status such as mine, they cancel "SuperCharging and Warranty", is it an issue ? not really as teslas all come out with a 4 year warranty which effectively would expire in 11 months which is negligible. Do I see this car falling apart in the next 11 months ? I highly and unlikely doubt it , teslas have been demonstrated to last over 800,000kms!!! probably why Tesla is so confident to give an 8 year warranty on the motors and batteries knowing the reliability of such a sturdy designed built car."
This is misleading as it implies that in 11 months any warranty would have expired, which is not true; the battery and drive-train warranty would have had another 4 years on it, where as now it doesn't have that at all; the potential buyer is missing out on 4 years of battery and drive-train warranty.

"working now with Tesla to get the fast charging option reinstated"
Given that the seller was banned from Tesla in Sydney I find this unlikely, but plausible.

"Car is on latest software updated May 2019 vis Tesla"
Well there must have been some sort of reconciliation if this is the case.