Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered LR RWD on June 14 no sign of movement yet. Any one heard from adviser to change to AWD? Made so many calls and no use as someone said in the thread adviser waiting for message from mother ship from California.

Spoke to rep at head quarters and suggested me to cancel the current and order AWD since Tesla stopped producing LR RWD and he also said all the outstanding orders will be cancelled at some point. Is anyone been suggested like that?

By so much of non-sense I am growing dislike towards Tesla. Our family hype is fading away as weeks past by.

Wow, that's CRAZY! I hope that advice was just a misplaced upselling attempt by the sales person.... I hope...

Spoke to rep at head quarters and suggested me to cancel the current and order AWD since Tesla stopped producing LR RWD and he also said all the outstanding orders will be cancelled at some point. Is anyone been suggested like that?

By so much of non-sense I am growing dislike towards Tesla. Our family hype is fading away as weeks past by.

i will be highly pissed if they end up cancelling my order.

Totally... I think @tbobs72 guy was a one off "Richard," just trying to make a commission - or an about to quit dissatisfied Tesla employee (I hear there are many)...
I am not a Tesla salesperson or dissatisfied Tesla employee. I can share my order number but that is not the point. I am trying to find whether waiting like months is going to be OK. What I mentioned is the conversation from the Tesla Reps. If you call the local Tesla sales store if they don't pickup call will transfer to their headquarters number that's how I reached them and spoke.

I am not a Tesla salesperson or dissatisfied Tesla employee. I can share my order number but that is not the point. I am trying to find whether waiting like months is going to be OK. What I mentioned is the conversation from the Tesla Reps. If you call the local Tesla sales store if they don't pickup call will transfer to their headquarters number that's how I reached them and spoke.

No you, I was referring to the person you spoke with! :eek: Sorry about the confusion!

Totally... I think @tbobs72 guy was a one off "Richard," just trying to make a commission - or an about to quit dissatisfied Tesla employee (I hear there are many)...

agreed. i emailed everyone i have talked to in the past to get some clarity on this.
hard to believe something like this is causing so much confusion. seems like it should be a simple yes/no situation. If you are discontinuing then remove it from the system and prevent anyone from placing an order.

Just got off the phone with Ashley at Dallas Northpark and she said anybody who placed order for LR RWD in July some got an email to change the order. If anybody didn't receive an email yet Tesla scheduling to run a production run to fulfill those. So cross my fingers and waiting :rolleyes:

Reactions: jvmoore1
Just got off the phone with Ashley at Dallas Northpark and she said anybody who placed order for LR RWD in July some got an email to change the order. If anybody didn't receive an email yet Tesla scheduling to run a production run to fulfill those. So cross my fingers and waiting :rolleyes:
That's great news. I was told last month, my order would be fulfilled by the middle or end of July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too.

Reactions: jvmoore1

that is at least a step in the right direction. hopefully we will get an update this week or next

I got my homelink installed today. had ordered before 5/30 but car was delivered without it. My delivery center in charlotte kept playing dumb and kept saying tesla hasn't given us an answer on this yet. talked to Raleigh service center, they installed it at the next available mobile service appt.

Ordered a LR RWD on 7/11. Well correction, ordered SR+ through the website and was told to send my RN to the Tesla rep that I've been dealing with to manually change in the system, was then changed the following day. Guess an email came out last week stating that people can place orders for LR RWD still but they can not give an estimate on delivery time frame. Don't quote me on that but that I did hear that from my rep. Not sure if this has been talked about or not. New to this form and excited to receive my Tesla, whenever that might be....

Ev-CPO showing another dump of used LR RWD. appears to be around 81

Man, that's really tempting... Black on Black LR RWD Model 3 that looks to be in perfect condition with just under 7k miles on it for $40,500. I hate missing out on $4375 of fed and state credits... but my current on order SR+ blue on white came out to be $43,100 after delivery fee. So after tax and without the credits the LR RWD is only $1544 more then my current config. I would to give up my colors that I want and accept that it has almost 7,000 miles on it... but $1544 would get rear heated seats, streaming music/sat view maps, most upgraded audio possible, and 85 miles of range! Man this is a really really hard decision to make, I was so looking forward to my perfect custom ordered car...

The pictures also make it look like it's in NY right now, so that would be $2k to ship or redeeming some airline miles and a fun couple days long road trip across the US to bring it back to Washington state, lol

Wow I don't know what to do

Man, that's really tempting... Black on Black LR RWD Model 3 that looks to be in perfect condition with just under 7k miles on it for $40,500. I hate missing out on $4375 of fed and state credits... but my current on order SR+ blue on white came out to be $43,100 after delivery fee. So after tax and without the credits the LR RWD is only $1544 more then my current config. I would to give up my colors that I want and accept that it has almost 7,000 miles on it... but $1544 would get rear heated seats, streaming music/sat view maps, most upgraded audio possible, and 85 miles of range! Man this is a really really hard decision to make, I was so looking forward to my perfect custom ordered car...

The pictures also make it look like it's in NY right now, so that would be $2k to ship or redeeming some airline miles and a fun couple days long road trip across the US to bring it back to Washington state, lol

Wow I don't know what to do

I would stick with my custom order, if it were me.