Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 is a BMW, people

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL. Seven pages.....wow.....

One big thing the OP missed is that Tesla owners using "M3" are ONLY doing so in Tesla forums!! So there should be ZERO confusion. Not like Tesla Model 3 owners are posting in BMW M3 forums using "M3" to refer to the Model 3.

Good god people find some actual problems to complain about.......

lets-eat-grandma.jpg
We have that on a sign in our kitchen!

Reactions: Dr. J

One big thing the OP missed is that Tesla owners using "M3" are ONLY doing so in Tesla forums!! So there should be ZERO confusion. Not like Tesla Model 3 owners are posting in BMW M3 forums using "M3" to refer to the Model 3.

I tell those BMW M3 forum people that Model 3 is faster.

And its coming from someone who drove a BMW M3 Lime Rock for 5 years. I like how the Model 3 doesn't hesitate at all when you wanna slam the "gas" / accelerator.

you’re a bad influence, giving me ideas like going back to bmwforums and posting about my M3 to see how quick I get banned again...shame on you! /s

• Funny
Reactions: WarpedOne