Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Major 2021 Model X refresh pending [Update: Unveiled January 27, 2021]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All inventory cars are sold. Website should be updated for the new design in a week or two. Slightly higher prices I heard. But like what I said not all refresh comes with better parts I would say on what I know some feels cheaper but it’s a business people will still buy it.

• Love
Reactions: tierneyalvin
All inventory cars are sold. Website should be updated for the new design in a week or two. Slightly higher prices I heard. But like what I said not all refresh comes with better parts I would say on what I know some feels cheaper but it’s a business people will still buy it.

How much higher is slightly? Should we be gambling and putting a deposit down now sight-unseen?

How much higher is slightly? Should we be gambling and putting a deposit down now sight-unseen?
$3-$5k? Even $7-$10k tesla is notorious on just dropping stuff like when they released the “refresh” model 3. This refresh will be more interior per one of the engr. They won’t spend more money on R&D for exterior hence cheaper parts will be pit in interior but we can all take it with a grain of salt. I probably wouldn’t like my $100k car to have the same interior as the model 3 or model Y but again that’s just my opinion. I wouldn’t expect an horizontal screen per “someone” at marketing and sales doing that will affect the sales down the road since people will just get the MY if they follow the same or close enough design. Some levers are gone like steering wheel adjustment and the lever for cruise control/AP I heard no more Alcantra headliners...but key card is most likely like the M3 and MY