Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Major 2021 Model X refresh pending [Update: Unveiled January 27, 2021]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
X-skateboard-_StdFeat-AWD.jpeg
Skateboard pic looks different.
Got pic from:
Design Your Model X | Tesla
Then clicked a button called "Feature Details".

Attachments

• X_StdFeat-AWD.jpeg
    X_StdFeat-AWD.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 66
Really don't like the yoke steering wheel. Also don't like the lack of stalks - I hope they figure out a better way to turn on windshield wipers than what's in the Model 3.

The three screens are awesome. Love the back screen. Video games in the rear will definitely be a hit with kids.

Can't tell if they changed the middle row seats at all. Would love to have arm rests on the middle row.

hope they figure out a better way to turn on windshield wipers than what's in the Model 3.
There is a button in the left stalk on the 3.

Obviously though stalks are now gone in the new S/X.

Can't see a wipers button on the new steering wheel screenshot (only left/right blinkers and headlights on the left, and the right side you can't makeout but I assume it's autopilot, voice and some screen selector)

Really don't like the yoke steering wheel. Also don't like the lack of stalks - I hope they figure out a better way to turn on windshield wipers than what's in the Model 3.

The three screens are awesome. Love the back screen. Video games in the rear will definitely be a hit with kids.

Can't tell if they changed the middle row seats at all. Would love to have arm rests on the middle row.

Deal breaker?

Deal breaker?

Not a deal breaker but will make me consider a Rivian a lot more. I don't want a crazy steering wheel in my family SUV. I want to be able to turn on windshield wipers and turn signals easily.

Also not sure why the range dropped. None of these changes would really significantly increase the weight - maybe they trimmed the battery a bit?